Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I actually quite liked this episode's George. He wasn't like a puppy dog anymore, he was stressed and upset about his dad/Burke/Callie etc etc and he showed just how cold and to the point he can be if pushed.

Whereas Cristina was more like George in this episode, all twitchy and guilt-ridden and yep she finally cracked. I winced when Burke shut that door on her. I would NOT want to be in her shoes.

And did you see the Addison/Alex LOOK? Alex look at me, look at me! *waves hand wildly* lol I just crack up at McSteamy, no one but him can deliver those straight-faced double and triple entrendes! ("Do you want my pickle?" :roflol: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

It was just a matter of time for Cristina to crack, I mean, she was freaking out at the beginning of the episode. But I just KNEW Burke was going to slam the door at the end, I was all like, "DEBTED!"

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

ZOMG. Lately this has been actual MUST SEE TV. The last couple of episodes have been spot on, and tonights. OMG.

It was AMAZING!!!!!

SPOILER!

I loooooooved the foreshadowing, i.e. the quick take of the Ferry and then Meredith taking her bath, if you think about it, it makes sense.

I wonder what's going to happen to the little girl, and Chris!!!! Poor kids, I hope Izzy saves that guy, and Meredith! ZOMG!!!!!!! And the lady that Alex saved, omg, so touching, I'm all giddy adn mad I have to wait until Thursday!

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:14 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

NeoPet_online wrote:
ZOMG. Lately this has been actual MUST SEE TV. The last couple of episodes have been spot on, and tonights. OMG.

It was AMAZING!!!!!

SPOILER!

I loooooooved the foreshadowing, i.e. the quick take of the Ferry and then Meredith taking her bath, if you think about it, it makes sense.

I wonder what's going to happen to the little girl, and Chris!!!! Poor kids, I hope Izzy saves that guy, and Meredith! ZOMG!!!!!!! And the lady that Alex saved, omg, so touching, I'm all giddy adn mad I have to wait until Thursday!

A quote box and white text works better than teeny tiny font. ;)

I liked the episode, but I tend to like Grey's better when it does smaller character episodes than when it does big "event episodes" like the bomb one, the whole Denny/prom thing, and this three-episode arc. I also think Shonda and the other writers can be a little heavy-handed with the themes (the bathtub, Meredith and the ocean, the motherless little girl, etc.). It is a consistently entertaining show, though. I'm interested in seeing what happens in parts two and three.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cranberry wrote:
NeoPet_online wrote:

It was AMAZING!!!!!

SPOILER!

I liked the episode, but I tend to like Grey's better when it does smaller character episodes than when it does big "event episodes" like the bomb one, the whole Denny/prom thing, and this three-episode arc. I also think Shonda and the other writers can be a little heavy-handed with the themes (the bathtub, Meredith and the ocean, the motherless little girl, etc.). It is a consistently entertaining show, though. I'm interested in seeing what happens in parts two and three.

Oooooo I'll just that more often! :D

But yea, I think it's more Shonda than anything I think she's trying too hard now, I loved how dramatic it was it made for a great drama dinner XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:07 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Cranberry wrote:
NeoPet_online wrote:

It was AMAZING!!!!!

SPOILER!

I just came in reading random threads out of boredom, but white text shows up on the black forum skin. :P (not sure about red)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I totally digged the episode, but what really made my day was the exact end and what Addison told The Chief. that was touching.

I wish Sloan would grow some character.

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Xil wrote:
I totally digged the episode, but what really made my day was the exact end and what Addison told The Chief. that was touching.

I wish Sloan would grow some character.

I love how she was so mellow about the 'new beginnings' hair toss. I loved her this episode, she seemed so relate-able. 'Let him be'. XD

I agree, he seems very one-dimensional.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

OMG i just saw last weeks ep (dont know the name, ep 16) its so sad! there were definately tears involved in my watching!!!

i cant wait to see the next one!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

ABC News wrote:
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Walt Disney Co.'s television network ABC has decided to pursue a spinoff of its popular medical drama "Grey's Anatomy," the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.
ADVERTISEMENT

It will star Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd, the sexy neonatal surgeon played by Kate Walsh, the paper said.

A two-hour pilot of the show, which could add millions in additional advertising revenue, is likely to air in May, the paper said.

An ABC spokeswoman could not immediately be reached for comment.

I don't know, why fix something that isn't broken? If this is really true, I think Meredith is really going to die.

Source

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ugh. No. NO! Seriously, spin offs are hit or miss (We could get a Fraiser or a Joey!) so why bother? The show is going great right now. Don't do something that will mess that up, ABC.

Especially with Addison! I love her, but she is not the one that could sustain a spin off.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Moogum wrote:
Ugh. No. NO! Seriously, spin offs are hit or miss (We could get a Fraiser or a Joey!) so why bother? The show is going great right now. Don't do something that will mess that up, ABC.

Well, "Fraiser" was on for years, so it must've attracted some sort of audience.

Don't know how though.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ammer wrote:
Moogum wrote:

Well, "Fraiser" was on for years, so it must've attracted some sort of audience.

Don't know how though.

I was citing Fraiser as a "hit" and Joey as a "miss".

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

What did everyone think of the conclusion of the three parter - i was dissapointed - it was a big let down as the first two parts were so good and the last so random and strange.

I think it was a take the mick episode - as it was on the same day as the last OC - it seems like a "look, we drove them off the air and we can make terrible episodes like this!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

OMG!

George and Izzie slept together!

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next