Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Renee needs to die in a fire. Hopefully the same fire Natasha dies in, as she is annoying. Jael is still my fave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Xela of Xandra wrote:
And PTP- nah, Adrianne's definitely not the biggest success story. Elyse very much is, IMO.

Is Elyse the one who ended up modeling in Hong Kong and making a lot of money from it? Short brown hair, blue eyes, prettiest and best one of the bunch who was good at modeling but got tossed off because she was smart enough to want to become a doctor and supposedly 'didn't want modeling enough'?

Because she rocks. =D

Gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Renee won't last long. All she does is complain to the point where you just want to slap her. I did like her clown picture though.

Flame wrote:
Xela of Xandra wrote:
And PTP- nah, Adrianne's definitely not the biggest success story. Elyse very much is, IMO.

Is Elyse the one who ended up modeling in Hong Kong and making a lot of money from it? Short brown hair, blue eyes, prettiest and best one of the bunch who was good at modeling but got tossed off because she was smart enough to want to become a doctor and supposedly 'didn't want modeling enough'?

Because she rocks. =D

Lol. Thats the one. She reminds me alot of Kim. Both were my favorites.

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Flame wrote:
Xela of Xandra wrote:

Because she rocks. =D

I read her livejournal religiously. Much love for Elyse Sewell!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I love Jaslenes pictures but she does have some "i'm better than you" issues. She could go a long way.

I also like Jael.

Diana does nothing for me, she takes nice pics but theres no real personality there or something.

No one really stood out for me though. I am glad whats her face is gone though. lighten up, if you're going to be a model, you have to be sexy!

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Jaslene is so FIERCE. She is easily my favorite, although she needs to work on her speech and how to take critisism better. But she's the best "model" currently.

I hate Renee, she's such a stupid cow.

v: Lifebreather ----- c: Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Fiddelysquat wrote:
Flame wrote:
Xela of Xandra wrote:

Because she rocks. =D

I read her livejournal religiously. Much love for Elyse Sewell!

SHE HAS A LIVEJOURNAL!?!?!?

...*scampers off to read*

=D

Gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:30 pm 

I love this show. I hate Renee she is so annoying and I also don't like Jaslene.
Jael is one of my favorites along with Whitney. Sarah gets on my nerves because she thinks she knows it all, even though she did pretty good on the last shoot. From previous seasons my favorite is Eva, she was pretty and had a fun personality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:12 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elyse Sewell, who? Was that the chick with the funky pixie cut and no chicken cutlets? Yeah, wasn't a fan of her.

Natasha => Needs to leave now. She should've been out this week and hopefully come Wednesday she'll be gone. If not, she looks to be this seasons Jaeda .. someone who should be sent home and instead people who should stay, like last seasons Brooke and AJ who got shortchanged, get sent home.

Renee => Hun, your baby is the one who is suppose to whine and complain and cry ... not you. Stop complaining that everyone is getting easier photo shoots than you. It's not Jael's fault she can pull of Nerdy super well or that Jaslene can pull off trashy wierdo. Cry yourself a river back to the Pacific ocean and swim back home to Hawaii.

Jael => You are currently my favorite. Thank bob someone in that house knows how to have fun!

Diana => Well you were correct, your slipping under the radar but it's only so long before you get the boot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It's about 10 minutes until tonight's episode.

So excited.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Britney is giving me a pain! Get over it! Stop whining! She does take awesome pictures though, she may be the one to beat!

And Renee is the one who needs to stop acting like she's in high school.

Makeovers were great, poor Jael! 8 hours just to get it all taken out! I've never had a weave or know anyone who has but it looked like it hurt like hell. And to have her friend die! She had me tearing up!

They all look better with the makeovers though. No major drama about getting their hair changed, except for the pain. Unlike Jaeda last year!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm glad no one was a wuss about makeovers. Jael teared up, but she didn't whine, and for sitting through 8 hours of scalp torture for nothing, she had the right to. She even rocked it at the photo shoot after losing a friend to a drug overdose. She's a trooper.

I agree, Renee is a stupid hypocrite. She was trying to justify gossipping like an 8th grader by saying it's immature to call someone out on talking trash because "everyone does it"? What an idiot. I'm peeved her picture came out all right. But she still has no room to brag.

Agreed that Brit's a whiner. She's nice and all, but people who complain about something stupid every 5 seconds irritate me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I felt bad for Jael; she tried her hardest to be strong and I really do applaud her for her effort.

And I felt bad for Brittany when Renee was being stupid, but Brittany keeps whining. We understand your haircut hurt, now shutup.

Fiddelysquat wrote:
I agree, Renee is a stupid hypocrite. She was trying to justify gossipping like an 8th grader by saying it's immature to call someone out on talking trash because "everyone does it"? What an idiot. I'm peeved her picture came out all right. But she still has no room to brag.

I agree; and her maturity was shown when she ran away sticking her middle finger up at Brittany. Class act.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

You know, I think both of those girls should've gone home. They don't stand out to me. I hear their names and think to myself "who's that" I guess next weeks will probably be Dion's turn. As much as I hate Renee, she takes great pics every time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

God, i absolutely hate Diana. She isn't attractive, she isn't nice, she's conniving, she doesn't take good pictures, and her voice is annoying as hell.

As much as I hated renee, she's sort of growing on me, she had a good week. The picture she gave Jael was infinitely corny and reeked of middle school, but it was a nice gesture. She's isn't the nicest person in the bunch, but she also doesn't have to be. In the immortal words of Jade, "This isn't America's Next Top Best Friend." And unlike Diana, she's at least trying to correct herself.

v: Lifebreather ----- c: Neko

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next