Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

floella_de_ville wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:
Igg wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:
Hahaha, well I love the theme tunes to these. Most of what people have mentioned has been very good anyway. :)

Heartbreak High It rocks. :D

*stares*
Thankyou Amy.
I wasn't the only person who spent holiday morning swatching Heartbreak High on BBC 2. Good old Draz and Anita...

Student Bodies?

Not at all, I mean...it's great. You're the only person who has heard of it, let alone watches it. Oh blah, Anita. Don't like her. Never did. :P

Oh wow! Student Bodies! I completely forgot about that. Thank you for reminding me Igg. :D

Hey I watched that program too :D
I used to think Ryan was cute.

Ryan...was...not that cute :P Actually, all the guys weren't exactly lookers O.o
Anita was annoying and whingey and stupid! Thania was cool...Draz was cool just because. My dad's favourite character was Nat.
Oh god, my family does sound sad.

Christopher wrote:
The Blackadder themes are great (though Blackadder one was the best)

'Bewaaare, his deadly flashing blade! Unleessss, you want to end up shorrrterrr!'

I must disagree. Blackadder one (The Blackadder) theme tune was good, but Blackadder 2 had the episode-by-episode variation and came up with some great ones.
As well as the episode with Lord Flasheart, the episode 'Beer' has a good theme tune ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I didn't notice whether the guys were attractive, I wasn't bothered. Blah.

Oh and yeah, I liked Draz. That's not sad, your family sound more exciting then mine.

I like the Blackadder 2 theme tunes. They are the best. It's official. Well it's not, but it should be. "Beer" is so great.

"And I, your merry balladeer,
am also well and truly plastered"

That's right isn't it? o_O

EDIT : I forgot to mention Byker Grove. You've got to love it. :lol:

Match of the Day hasn't been mentioned has it? (Sorry if it has, I just haven't checked) Match of the Day is great, everyone recognises that. Well, not everyone, but you know what I mean.

I would have mentioned the Grange Hill theme tune, but they've spoiled that now. -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

i_love_starburst wrote:
I like the Blackadder 2 theme tunes. They are the best. It's official. Well it's not, but it should be. "Beer" is so great.

That is correct.

I was going to say Monty Python's Flying Circus, although it's not a song per se, it's The Liberty Bell...which we played in Concert Band...ah...Sometimes you just need a huge cartoon foot..

Byker Grove...umm....it has novelty value...and you can practice singing in a Geordie accent 'Ooh Bykah!'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yes, I thought it was right. :D

Oh yes of course. ^_^

I can sing it in a Geordie accent quite well. :P

Wow, three replies in one kinda thing. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Igg wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:

That is correct.

I was going to say Monty Python's Flying Circus, although it's not a song per se, it's The Liberty Bell...which we played in Concert Band...ah...Sometimes you just need a huge cartoon foot..

Byker Grove...umm....it has novelty value...and you can practice singing in a Geordie accent 'Ooh Bykah!'

They used to have a Byker Grove sing-a-long on CBBC. It was so fun. Bykah Bykah, Ooh, Byka Grove YEA!

EDIT: Just remembered another one. The "Live and Kicking" theme tune. That was fantastic back in the day. And the Red Dwarf "Horsemen Of The Apocolype" Theme was fantastic!

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Last edited by Ixistant on Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:57 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Ixistant wrote:
Igg wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:

That is correct.

They used to have a Byker Grove sing-a-long on CBBC. It was so fun. Bykah Bykah, Ooh, Byka Grove YEA!

But the laugh it the end is horrible :o

Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

i_love_starburst wrote:

:

I'm guessing that's not a great feat for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

floella_de_ville wrote:

It's quite frightening. Do they still have the laugh at the end? I can't remember. Gah, the direness of the new series' have made me forget.

Ixistant wrote:

EDIT: Just remembered another one. The "Live and Kicking" theme tune. That was fantastic back in the day. And the Red Dwarf "Horsemen Of The Apocolype" Theme was fantastic!

Oh please don't remind me. Fun? FUN? No, it wasn't. -_-

I used to watch Live and Kicking, but I can't remember the theme tune. o_O

Igg wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:

:

Well, no not really. :P Though I can do the Johnny Rotten style of singing "Anarchy In The UK" but that has nothing to do with this.

Hahaha, I bet none of you have seen anyone from Byker Grove in real life. Apart from cky182, because I know he has, but he's not here at the moment. I have, you seen random Grove people around in Newcastle a lot. Kinda obvious really. This stuff really doesn't impress people, does it? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:53 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Igg wrote:
floella_de_ville wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:
Igg wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:
Hahaha, well I love the theme tunes to these. Most of what people have mentioned has been very good anyway. :)

Heartbreak High It rocks. :D

*stares*
Thankyou Amy.
I wasn't the only person who spent holiday morning swatching Heartbreak High on BBC 2. Good old Draz and Anita...

Student Bodies?

Not at all, I mean...it's great. You're the only person who has heard of it, let alone watches it. Oh blah, Anita. Don't like her. Never did. :P

Oh wow! Student Bodies! I completely forgot about that. Thank you for reminding me Igg. :D

Hey I watched that program too :D
I used to think Ryan was cute.

Ryan...was...not that cute :P Actually, all the guys weren't exactly lookers O.o
Anita was annoying and whingey and stupid! Thania was cool...Draz was cool just because. My dad's favourite character was Nat.
Oh god, my family does sound sad.

Christopher wrote:
The Blackadder themes are great (though Blackadder one was the best)

'Bewaaare, his deadly flashing blade! Unleessss, you want to end up shorrrterrr!'

I must disagree. Blackadder one (The Blackadder) theme tune was good, but Blackadder 2 had the episode-by-episode variation and came up with some great ones.
As well as the episode with Lord Flasheart, the episode 'Beer' has a good theme tune ^^

Its all opinion here Igg, those are only second place for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:57 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

A Different World (the second one. The more upbeat one.)
Teen Titans
Sister, Sister (after the girls are in college.)
Fairly Odd Parents
Danny Phantom
Fillmore! (figures.)
The Weekenders

I believe there's more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

i_love_starburst wrote:
floella_de_ville wrote:

It's quite frightening. Do they still have the laugh at the end? I can't remember. Gah, the direness of the new series' have made me forget.

Ixistant wrote:

Oh please don't remind me. Fun? FUN? No, it wasn't. -_-

I used to watch Live and Kicking, but I can't remember the theme tune. o_O

Igg wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:

:

Well, no not really. :P Though I can do the Johnny Rotten style of singing "Anarchy In The UK" but that has nothing to do with this.

Hahaha, I bet none of you have seen anyone from Byker Grove in real life. Apart from cky182, because I know he has, but he's not here at the moment. I have, you seen random Grove people around in Newcastle a lot. Kinda obvious really. This stuff really doesn't impress people, does it? :lol:

Live and Kicking. Hard to explain. Maybe you should do a web search for it? But I just remebered the most recognisable theme tune in British TV History. Blue Peter. I loved that show! But I think it was better when it was just stuart, Katy, Romana and Richard. Their theme tune was fantastic. It was a version oif the song that used all kinds of instruments like big loud drums.

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Blue Peter theme tune is just annoying..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ixistant wrote:

Live and Kicking. Hard to explain. Maybe you should do a web search for it? But I just remebered the most recognisable theme tune in British TV History. Blue Peter. I loved that show! But I think it was better when it was just stuart, Katy, Romana and Richard. Their theme tune was fantastic. It was a version oif the song that used all kinds of instruments like big loud drums.

Oh right, okay.

Oh I hate the Blue Peter theme tune. What are you talking about? Stuart, Katy, Romana and Richard sucked. But then again, even though I watched Blue Peter when I was younger, it sucked then. -_-

Does anyone remember when Sum 41 where on Blue Peter, and performed, and they had to bleep out the swear word? That was one of the most surreal things I have ever seen. And unlikely too.

Last edited by i_love_starburst on Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:24 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

That 70s Show is by far my favorite. Come on, you know you love Cheap Trick. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

My favorite:

Cheers
M*A*S*H
Gilligan's Island (I grew up watching this)
The Beverly Hillbillies (Ditto)
The Andy Griffith Show (Ditto, again)

Thats a real snaggle-toothed needlepoint jalopeno! A truly strawberried television!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next