Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Heh, I've been talking a lot about SPN lately, as I've only recently started to watch it. OMG good. I'm up to Hell House (17th ep.).

It's weird, because I usually hate bad boys, but Dean is just... wow. <3

Sam is ew- way too perfect. Like no flaws whatsoever. And he's special.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Xela of Xandra wrote:
Heh, I've been talking a lot about SPN lately, as I've only recently started to watch it. OMG good. I'm up to Hell House (17th ep.).

It's weird, because I usually hate bad boys, but Dean is just... wow. <3

Sam is ew- way too perfect. Like no flaws whatsoever. And he's special.

That's because dean's really a big softy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'll stick with Sam.
You are all welcome to Dean. I'll take the special, perfect kid <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

So - last night was the season premiere.
Love it? Hate it? Confused about it?

I understand why John sacrificed himself and the gun to that demon to save his son's life, but seriously. He just got rid of their only chance to get rid of the demon and now one of his son's has to live with the fact that his father sacrificed himself just to save him and the other son needs to just continue living in the dark because no one ever tells him anything! :x Sam is the only one in the family that attempted to go to college and everyone thinks he is too dumb to figure out or to comprehend what is going on. Why can't someone just tell him exactly whats going on? Why did his dad have to lie to him about what that demon meant about him?

Darn lies. Darn secrets. Poor Sam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
____amanda wrote:
So - last night was the season premiere.
Love it? Hate it? Confused about it?

I understand why John sacrificed himself and the gun to that demon to save his son's life, but seriously. He just got rid of their only chance to get rid of the demon and now one of his son's has to live with the fact that his father sacrificed himself just to save him and the other son needs to just continue living in the dark because no one ever tells him anything! :x Sam is the only one in the family that attempted to go to college and everyone thinks he is too dumb to figure out or to comprehend what is going on. Why can't someone just tell him exactly whats going on? Why did his dad have to lie to him about what that demon meant about him?

Darn lies. Darn secrets. Poor Sam.

why does the demon think sam is worthless, too????

DRAMAAAAA

As the premiere ended, I was sort of just staring at the tv incredulously, eyes wide and jaw open, going "WHAT. WHAT JUST HAPPENED. THAT SO DID NOT HAPPENED. WAIT YES IT DID. NO IT DIDN'T. IT TOTALLY DID NOT HAPPEN AT ALL."

*cries*

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject: Re: Supernatural
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

just last week i was wandering around in virgin megastore and saw the season 1 box set so i decided to give it a shot and buy it.
I instantly fell in love with the show <3

I now have the season 2 box set, and hope i can get teh season 3 pass thinger on the itunes store.

I love the both Dean and Sam <3
i prefer dean more though :P

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm in Supernatural withdrawal!

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:04 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I wouldn't mind a few episodes myself. It's interesting.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:42 pm 

i am dying waiting for the show to come back :(

thanks 3lla

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

For us, it was new again starting last week. Last week's episode was great. :) I'm glad the brothers are back for a bit. I missed them. <3

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yes, new episodes are back and I cannot wait for next week's!

Definitely a creepy one!

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

i managed to plough my way through all of season 2 super quick so now i think im on episode 6 of season 3.

I'm luving it (da-da-da-da-da)
:P

On that note, I thought it was sweet how they showed the Supernatural Christmas :)

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:04 pm 

you're all lucky then usually we don't have a mid season break it's just coz of the writers strike we caught up when we don't usually so we have to wiat till may 29th :( it's killing me i have been watching my dvds to make up for it

thanks 3lla

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:33 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Reviving this thread with my input about the show...

I have been a faithful viewer of the show ever since season one (I watched a rerun of Bloody Mary and fell in love with the show). The quality put into the show is top notch, although, I wish the CW would promote it more, as they do with shows like Gossip Girl. Supernatural doesn't get the love it deserves which is unfortunate as it is one of my favourite television programs out there. How many shows rely on only a couple of main characters? Most have an ensemble cast so having just two central characters is a really nice change. Sam and Dean are well written and smart characters and no matter who you are, you have a favourite and like the other brother (for me, Sam is my guy, but I think Dean is awesome).

Jared and Jensen do a superb job on the show and the chemistry they share really shines through. The guest stars are usually pretty good, especially with regulars like Bobby and the newer fan favourite, Castiel.

You really can't go wrong with the show and both genders can appreciate the many fine qualities that this show brings forth, whether it be the horror aspects, the acting, the music, the storylines, or even the sex appeal it has to offer.

Honestly, if you watch the show, there is barely a bad episode. Even the ones that people consider to be not the greatest are still much better than other shows produce. To me, Supernatural only has good, great, and outstanding episodes. This season, with the whole storyline of angels vs. demons/good vs. evil has been amazing. The performances of Jared and especially Jensen have been the highest of quality. It has really shown their abilities as actors. When one of the brothers suffers or they share a heartfelt moment, you actually feel for them. The introduction of the angel Castiel was a smart choice for the writers as he is a fan favourite and overall loved by most Supernatural fans. Mischa brings forth a really great performance and embodies the essence of who Castiel is supposed to be. There is an heir of mystery about him and you aren't 100% sure whether or not he can fully be trusted.

------------------

Thanks to the wonderful Neko for the amazing set.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:58 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I've never sat down at the TV and intentionally watched this show, it was always on after Veronica Mars or something so, like I normally do, I'd sit an watch the first segment of the next show. Man, I could never tear myself away from the screen after seeing the first segment! Talk about a good show if you can't force yourself, a non-watcher, away!

Like in waiting rooms and long lines that made you late or mall parking lots on holidays
Blog | Flickr | Twitter | Zune

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next