Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:44 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

____amanda wrote:
I think Betty needs to just get rid of Walter. He sucks up far too much and he's already proven that if some better looking girl looks his way, he'd drop her like a pancake. Henry is oh-so-much better than him, I mean, he took out for sushi. He rules. :>

Unfortunately, I think it's going to be quite a while before she does, even if she does at all. Because after that little episode at the sushi place, Betty's not going to try "flitting" again unless Walter cheats on her again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

____amanda wrote:
I think Betty needs to just get rid of Walter. He sucks up far too much and he's already proven that if some better looking girl looks his way, he'd drop her like a pancake. Henry is oh-so-much better than him, I mean, he took out for sushi. He rules. :>

I agree; I think she needs to drop him and go out with Henry. He's actually treats her well.

Stupid Walter.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I liked how in the last episode, they made Amanda seem more human, and more of a character than a stereotype. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

WIS wrote:
____amanda wrote:

Unfortunately, I think it's going to be quite a while before she does, even if she does at all. Because after that little episode at the sushi place, Betty's not going to try "flitting" again unless Walter cheats on her again.

*sigh* I know, I know. But we can all hope :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yay just found out that C4 will be showing this soon so looking forward to watching it :D

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:21 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

This is totally my new favorite show! It has been awhile since a TV show made me cry but this latest episode had me bawling! Then of course the door bell rang... :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I had to comment on last night's episode; Santos, my God, was a total jerk.

His son, Justin, we know is gay; and he has a huge problem with that (But, remember, this is the "Broncs" area, and homosexuality I'm sure isn't looked at as positive there). I just found it extremely hypocritical that he criticized Betty's sister (Can't remember her name) and her family about Justin being raised wrong.

But who thought that Betty's sister was amazing in this episode? I loved how she said, "He's comfortable with who he is, and we are too,". And Daniel, was really loving this episode.

However, I wish Selma Hayek took herself out of the show. I mean, last episode was a perfect exit for her and now she's making herself a main character. I don't mind, but I mean, it shows more on her part if she just produces. Or maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

All in all, good episode.

(Oh, and we all know that Santos sent the FBI after Betty's father. I think it was his 'revenge' on his wife.)

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ammer wrote:
I had to comment on last night's episode; Santos, my God, was a total jerk.

His son, Justin, we know is gay; and he has a huge problem with that (But, remember, this is the "Broncs" area, and homosexuality I'm sure isn't looked at as positive there). I just found it extremely hypocritical that he criticized Betty's sister (Can't remember her name) and her family about Justin being raised wrong.

But who thought that Betty's sister was amazing in this episode? I loved how she said, "He's comfortable with who he is, and we are too,". And Daniel, was really loving this episode.

However, I wish Selma Hayek took herself out of the show. I mean, last episode was a perfect exit for her and now she's making herself a main character. I don't mind, but I mean, it shows more on her part if she just produces. Or maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

All in all, good episode.

(Oh, and we all know that Santos sent the FBI after Betty's father. I think it was his 'revenge' on his wife.)

I agree, they really progressed Daniel's character in that episode.

In yesterday's episode, Betty's dad is still in trouble, but they didn't mention much about it. It was a nice, christmas episode, and Daniel made Betty take the job that was offered to her by Selma Hayek's character.

During Christmas, Hilda and their neighbor (forgot her name) had a little christmas war thing, but then they resolved it as Hilda invited her in once she broke her foot trying to steal the lights or something. When Betty came home, she saw them together, laughing and comparing lipstick and she said, "Did hell freeze over?"

Amanda's character is really progressing, though. It was nice to see that she wasn't a complete stuck-up supermodel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:31 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I definately thought that I may have missed an episode somehow; when Betty's father was still there, and there wasn't any mention of him getting into trouble. I do agree that Selma should limit herself in the show. She seemed to steal the spotlight a bit when she appeared in the episodes. Walter is bad and he needs to go. If Betty does decide to get rid of him; she probably won't for a bit.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:25 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Princess Miyu wrote:
I definately thought that I may have missed an episode somehow; when Betty's father was still there, and there wasn't any mention of him getting into trouble. I do agree that Selma should limit herself in the show. She seemed to steal the spotlight a bit when she appeared in the episodes. Walter is bad and he needs to go. If Betty does decide to get rid of him; she probably won't for a bit.

Especially when she saw Henry kissing someone. :( I was like... NO! When I saw that. D:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:47 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

WIS wrote:
Especially when she saw Henry kissing someone. :( I was like... NO! When I saw that. D:

Then her sister throws out the telephone message. That chick was just straight bad news. First she tried it with Daniel; then when that didn't work she went for the next guy she saw? Or just has a knack for kissing the guys who are interested in other women; and have women interested in them. I wonder if Betty will actually stay at her new job.. she may get pulled back into Daniel world.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I've heard so much about this show, and I still have no idea when it's on. :[ Can someone tell me pleeeease?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

whhattisthiss wrote:
I've heard so much about this show, and I still have no idea when it's on. :[ Can someone tell me pleeeease?

Usually 8:00pm EST, on ABC.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ammer wrote:
whhattisthiss wrote:

is it everyday or..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

whhattisthiss wrote:
Ammer wrote:
whhattisthiss wrote:

is it everyday or..?

It's on Thursdays.

However, it's currently on hiatus until January 4. They're still showing old episodes on Thursdays though. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next