Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

No idea on K9 but Davros is a certain (He was shown in confidential.... And of course the leaked images from a couple months ago) a Red Dalek, supposedly Caan is back and Davros ain't happy (I'd assume the Emperor was part of the group that "Killed" Davros last time we saw him)

Apparently, the Bees disappearing, planets going AWOL and the Medusa Cascade all play a part in the finale.
(Although if you've seen the trailer and Turn Left, I think you can work out why planets are going AWOL...)

Edit: Oh, Christmas special:
Cybermen in Victorian London, apparently. Cybermen deff anyway.

Edit: Went home indeed.

BIG SHOCKA ending to The Stolen Earth, even bigger if you know what's gonna happen...

I'm not saying :P Sufficed to say though, that hand has been rather ominous in it's shaking all season, hasn't it...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

If what happened at the end really is happening, they hid that REALLY well. However given the christmas eps and stuff it seems unlikely...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Igg wrote:
If what happened at the end really is happening, they hid that REALLY well. However given the christmas eps and stuff it seems unlikely...

<.<
Spoilerz (BIG ONES)

He regenerates, but the wibbly regeneration stuff hits the severed hand, cloning the Doctor. So we get an 11th Doctor, and keep the 10th
David Morissey, apparently

FYI, Davros is wacko.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oh, LAME.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The rumours were close.

Doctor redirects the regeneration, which creates a clone, and makes Donna all time lordey (Donna-Doctor...) Doctor B is left in the alt reality with rose (He's human and will age normally) and Donna has her mind wiped to save her :(

Still. They focused on Mr "Apparently not the doctor" in the Trailer for the special (As I foretold - Cybers in Victorian England, presumably they wandered out of the Void when Davros kicked the walls down -Rose did mention it was empty)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

That ep was LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:39 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
There has only been Doctor Who special episodes since July 2008 (after Journey's End). The last Doctor Who special episode was called The Next Doctor and that was on Christmas 2008.

The next Doctor Who special episode is on April 11th 2009.

When a London bus goes off-course to an alien planet, Lady Christina joins up with the Doctor to uncover the mysteries beneath the sand; as time moves on the fatal Swarm gets closer.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_of_the_Dead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:07 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
I never did get the appeal of Dr. Who myself... but then again it was never shown on prime time where I grew up. Mmm... maybe I should start from the beginning.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Combusken BG wrote:
There has only been Doctor Who special episodes since July 2008 (after Journey's End). The last Doctor Who special episode was called The Next Doctor and that was on Christmas 2008.

The next Doctor Who special episode is on April 11th 2009.

When a London bus goes off-course to an alien planet, Lady Christina joins up with the Doctor to uncover the mysteries beneath the sand; as time moves on the fatal Swarm gets closer.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_of_the_Dead

Next episode appears to be about a Water bender or something (I kid, The Waters OF Mars, heck knows what it is beyond the name) but some spoileroos for the 2 parter christmas finale.

the actors for Donna and Grandad have been seen. As has John Simm. You know. The Master? "He will knock four times" indeed.
Also makes Donna's suspicious ring a little more suspicious no?

Edit: Watching Doc Who from the beginning will take you a VERY long time... 753 episodes, at current count.
Unless you mean the reset.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

About the special aired in the UK in April

I was fairly unimpressed by the episode... I love it when he has proper companions... he's supposed to have a companion! *rants*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

werepup wrote:
About the special aired in the UK in April

I was fairly unimpressed by the episode... I love it when he has proper companions... he's supposed to have a companion! *rants*

He seems to be angsting over the fact that they keep getting killed for him, which is fairly reasonable I feel.

Still, he should have a proper full term one come season 5.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I only recently got into this show via Netflix...had never really heard of it before, but it recommended it and I watched all the new series. Tennant is pretty epic...I'm sad a new doctor is coming in, but understand it's necessary for the plotline or whatever...wonder when the US is going to get those Episodic Specials the UK has been getting...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4