Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Lost (Split @ 10)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Since I last posted here, I've done my research and seen a few episodes from earlier seasons, so now I'm more or less caught up on most of the show.
And...I just read a spoiler for next week's episode...and...well...wow. I'm not even going to say anything more on the subject. Except that it is not an episode to be missed.

Anywho, I'm still waiting to find out who got shot by Juliet back in the episode where they were rowing to The Orchid in the Ajira Airways canoe. Sun? Ben? Locke? Frank? Ilana? Vincent?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Byakuya San wrote:
And...I just read a spoiler for next week's episode...and...well...wow. I'm not even going to say anything more on the subject. Except that it is not an episode to be missed.

I saw the spoiler too.

.... :cry:

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I hated the last episode. I'm starting to miss the days when nothing made sense and had no logic or meaning to it.

LOST WHY DO YOU KEEP KILLIN AL THE CHARACTERS I LOVE?!?!? D:

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:34 pm 

Well. THAT was an awesome finale. The whole show is a war between Jacob and the Monster.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Biggest omgwtf moment ever in this finale in the history of Lost! Loved the new episode.

Submit your picture for the Official 2009 PPT Collage today!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

That was AWESOME!

Some of it was really sad. :cry: But it was so awesome! :D

I suspected...mostly due to Richard's recent sense of unease...that all was not well. One of those two was not a good person. But after seeing the look on Franks face when he saw the contents of the crate I knew! But I didn't want to be believe it because that would mean...

Locke really WAS dead and I liked Locke.

And...

OMG JACOB! And I can't believe he's dead already. Geez....it's like Kaworu from Evangelion. XD But knowing how LOST works he may come back.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

AMAZING finale.
I KNEW Juliet was going to die just from the way she nervously smiled at Sawyer right before Jack tossed the bomb down the well. Well, I guess she's not confirmed dead yet, but still...

Does anyone think Ilana might become part of the main cast next year? I know a lot of people don't exactly like her character, but I find her rather interesting and would like to find out more about her.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Okay, that season made up for the last two.

That said, if the last scene of season 7 is Jack getting out of the shower and Kate saying "I had the weirdest dream" or Locke waking up on the plane as they hit some turbulence, I'm stabbin someone.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:47 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

theonlysaneone wrote:
Kitten Medli wrote:
I still really want to see more of the smoke monster and Jacob. They're the most interesting part of the show for me, and they don't get enough action.

What did you think of the most recent episode? :P

I loled.

Anyways, the finale blew me away pretty good. The only thing I was disappointed about was I feel like this all could have happened last season. It seems like the past two seasons were mostly drama with the love SQUARE, ugh.

also jacob oh wow.
and a final riveting appearance by THE HUT.
plus ben bawing ahahaha. i laughed when he was just like "o...STABBITY DEATH".

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

You know, I didnt know how to explain how I felt about Lost after the season finale, so I wrote an open letter:
Quote:
Oh Lost.

I was going to seriously dump you after the last two seasons, but ever since you realised that your immanent end is coming closer with each passing day, you have actually started to make the effort to make sense for once in your short lifetime and the finale has made me reconsider our strange time warped relationship.

First of all, actually showing us Jacob in the finale along with the four toed statue who looks like it has a bad case of athletes foot made my little geeky heart stop for at least 3 minutes and was totally wicked IMHO. Secondly, when I finally realised that Locke is somehow NOT Locke, and most possibly Smokey McMonster, you just made my day by finally getting rid of him, even if it is in the spiritual/resurrection sense. Finally, you broke my heart that time when you had goddamn Eloise flatten Faraday. I very nearly wished that you somehow were going to bring him back to life with a time warp which would twist into a surprise spin-off show of LOST: Faraday's Quest for Truth.
Finally, when you decided that you were going to make me cry over a tv show, I knew I had come across something special. I personally was getting tired of the whole love square, but by having Sawyer turn into a love-dumb fool who turns Juliet into a nuclear pit monger, ending the season with a color negative view of LOST, I seriously was quite pleased with how this relationship is going so far and have decided that we still have a promising future together.

Love,
3lla

PS.
When Ben failed to go all Hitman on Penny and Desmond, I really did want another time warp ending in a lifetime movie that featured Desmond and a cameo by Faraday called Time Warrior: Search for the Constant.
Maybe we can work something out... ;)

set by Sakura

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8