Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lost (Split @ 10)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Alex wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but the latest episode totally hurt my brain. I was watching it at 1am or something (had just downloaded) - was way too tired for it!

LOST seriously needs a disclaimer reminding people it'll screw with your brain.

Disclaimer saying that the writers intend to drag this nonsensical rubbish out for seven season and I wont get closure til 2012 atleast.

That's it! they're Mayan!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Asthaloth wrote:
Alex wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but the latest episode totally hurt my brain. I was watching it at 1am or something (had just downloaded) - was way too tired for it!

LOST seriously needs a disclaimer reminding people it'll screw with your brain.

Disclaimer saying that the writers intend to drag this nonsensical rubbish out for seven season and I wont get closure til 2012 atleast.

That's it! they're Mayan!

Six seasons. :P You'll get closure by 2010.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:44 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Oh, well yay.
I hate Lost, but just like a sports car involved in an accident they caused, I cannot look away.

Rashin frashin. Atleast Charlie's back. Ish.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:07 am 

WIS wrote:
I'm not quite sure if Aaron would count, as he wasn't one of the original survivors of the crash...

He was alive, just not born yet. I also highly doubt Sayid will make it off the island. I don't know why, but I get the feeling he's going to die by the end of the show.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

i personally think that the funeral that no one attended was ben's seeing as he was tied up and all when they called in the rescue, they might aswell just take him off the island too.....but that's just my theory.

and 2 more seasons of disclosure?!
"-_-

better be getting out World of Warcraft then.........

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
'K. I'm resurrecting this, because my need to release any and all thoughts about Lost (mostly theories, questions) is, I feel, more appropriate here than on my Livejournal. Besides, I'm pretty sure those entries are getting on my friends' nerves, so.

RIGHT THEN.

Lost. awesome.

A reminder (this is pretty much just for Americans & Canadians): New episode this Thursday, April 24th! And every subsequent week up until the 3-hour finale (you do know about the 3-hour finale, don't you?) will have an episode. There WILL be a 1-week break (because ABC thinks the finale of Grey's Anatomy is just so much more important) between the first hour of the finale and the 2-hour second part- first is on May 15th, second/last part of the finale is on May 29th.

Oh and also, starting this Thursday, Lost will have a new time- AGAIN- at 10 PM. Whoo. Instant worse ratings. Mainly because they don't count DVR, etc. Ugggghhhh.

By the way... if you've seen the sneak peek for episode 9... SWEET HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP. Agree?

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

im finding it very difficult to keep up to date with Lost since im not actually in the states or in canada, so I'm sort of going through withdrawl. *brow twitch*

I should be getting the season pass for it on the iTunes store though so it's all good :P

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

My ONE wish for Lost:

Explain Smokey.
Please. :(
Leave everything else unresolved for all I care, just tell me who or what smokey the Will-o-Wisp from Hell is.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm traumatized now.

Blown away by how fantastic the episode was, but nonetheless traumatized.

To the point where a good half of my Losturday (new Lost, on Thursday) post for this week was taken up my me discussing said traumatization and the reasons behind it. It's really long, and, uh, filled with me swearing (though that tends to be the main reason why I rarely post any of my originally-on-LJ Lost entries here D: ), sooo not getting posted.

Shortish summary, spoilers for season 4 episode 9 'The Shape of Things to Come':
Actually kind of nice to not have a totally non-stop plot-twist-filled mind-screwing episode. Holy crap moments were there, of course- Smokey, Alex, the Ben and Smokey Show, Smokey- but though they were big, it wasn't like most of the other episodes this season. I liked them all (aside from 'The Other Woman'), but this episode has already become one of my probably top 3 episodes. Not because something course-of-the-show-changing happened (not really), but because it was just so well done.

And things I noticed: aside from Ben's random waking up in the desert, I was interested in the Dharma jumpsuit, which I immediately noticed had a new logo and a- wait for it- 'Halliwax' name tag. As in Edgar Halliwax. Mark Wickmund. Marvin Candle. Guy in every Dharma initiation video (except the one with Alvar Hanso, from ARG1)+'enter 77' video. Cue omg squee in anticipation. I would bet anything that Ben arrived in the Sahara via the Orchid. Yaaay. Also, is it just me, or did Ben look younger? Or was that just the result of a lack of wounds/bruises+the weird 'what date is it' oh hey it's 2005, that's right, conversation (he so totally time traveled).

Also (this is the really really short summary) Alex's death seriously upset me for some unknown reason. I am traumatized, and this isn't just me being dramatic and emo and OMG A CHARACTER DIED SO SAD; I am truly really, really upset about this. I mean, I didn't even like her, at all, and have been vocal about it.

Those three sentences are a condensed three paragraphs. Go me.

And the promo for next week looks interesting.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:50 pm 

Anyone wanna talk about the finale? Man, that was great!

Ben is my favorite character right now, Michael Emerson plays him so well.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

So I decided to start watching Lost...starting with the season finale, and OF COURSE they blow up a boat the day before I go on a boat cruise. I got back in one piece (clearly), but I was TRAUMATIZED all Thursday night.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

am i the only person who wasn't impressed by the season finale?
:roll:

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

3lla wrote:

Something explodes, nonsensical rubbish happens?

I missed the first hour (It's repeated in ten minutes, so I'll catch it then) so maybe I just missed something so pants wettingly awesome it explain all the hype.

I'm doubting it.
It's an interesting watch (The series, I mean) but seriously, Four years of making it up as they go along (Contrary to their claims. "We weren't sure what we were going to do with Ben at first, we were waiting to see if he was a good actor, and if not, klick, kill him off." - Paraphrased because I don't care enough to get the actual quote) is wearing thin.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:07 pm 

Asthaloth wrote:
3lla wrote:

Something explodes, nonsensical rubbish happens?

I missed the first hour (It's repeated in ten minutes, so I'll catch it then) so maybe I just missed something so pants wettingly awesome it explain all the hype.

I'm doubting it.
It's an interesting watch (The series, I mean) but seriously, Four years of making it up as they go along (Contrary to their claims. "We weren't sure what we were going to do with Ben at first, we were waiting to see if he was a good actor, and if not, klick, kill him off." - Paraphrased because I don't care enough to get the actual quote) is wearing thin.

They say they've planned out the last three seasons (4, 5, and 6) and they know exactly where the series is going from here on out. They worked with ABC to end the series after the 6th season so that there could be a proper series finale.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Doesn't matter what they say, everything that's happened so far just shows they're making it up.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next