Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Heroes [Split 4]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Only 3 episodes left. *cries*

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:15 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Wow. Really good episode, the ending had me going:
Comic book death; zombie!
Hiro vs. Adam!
Hiro vs. Peter!
Deadly Shanti virus gonna be released to the public! Everyone gonna die!

I thought HRG was completely dead, having a bullet through his brain and all. I fugured that was it for him, but apparently not.

And Matt's turning into Eden, apparently

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

One of the best Heroes episodes so far. A few tweaks and that would have been an excellent season finale.

I was sad when HRG got shot because he's one of my favorite characters. One thing I don't like about the show is that since they show the future paintings, you already know what's happening. I liked how they had him come back to life at the end though, that was a great twist.

I'm confused about Elle's past. What HRG was telling her, it sounded like she didn't have the electric power to begin with, but when they tested her she somehow absorbed it and now that's her power? I wonder what her power was before since she can't absorb other people's powers.

So the mystery woman in the photo is Victoria Pratt? I wonder what power she has and why Mrs. Petrelli told Matt that she just wants to be left alone.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

:cry: Only 2 episodes left! Whatever will I do at 9:00 on Mondays after Heroes is gone?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Great episode!
HRG coming back to life was awesome.  Matt putting thoughts in people heads was awesome.And even though he wasn't in this episode, I love Adam.

Who is this Pratt chick?  I'm intrigued.  What power does she have I wonder?

I think Bob was just experimenting on Elle when she was young, to see the extent of her power.  Not that she didn't have the power.

I am so angry that it's ending soon!  And poor Sylar doesn't even get a story line really.  I know he's in the next episode but what can they do with him in 2 episodes?  Then I have to wait a whole year for more!!!  Dang it all to hell!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Does nobody else want to know what mrs petrelli's power is? Surely she has one to be in the photo, and in the last series i thought she must too, but they have never showed us anything.

HRG could have only healed if they took the bullet out, so they must have done that.

i wonder why adam isn't in the picture with all the others, if he was with them to begin with.

and also, what is it that makes him so dangerous? They keep saying he's really dangerous, but all we know is that he can't die...

i'm happy they dont have sylar in it that much, i'm bored of him now.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:04 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Rachel wrote:
Does nobody else want to know what mrs petrelli's power is? Surely she has one to be in the photo, and in the last series i thought she must too, but they have never showed us anything.

i wonder why adam isn't in the picture with all the others, if he was with them to begin with.

and also, what is it that makes him so dangerous? They keep saying he's really dangerous, but all we know is that he can't die...

I want to know. And Sulu's. And Deveaux's power; whether it had anything to do with Peter's appearance before him before he (Deveaux) died.
There are a few of them whose powers haven't been explained, if they do, in fact, have powers.

I think the 'Adam is dangerous' thing isn't powers-based, but is based on who he is and his plans. Not being able to be killed or hurt amplifies that though, I'd say.
As for not being in the picture, they said he was different and convinced them they should work together, I think that was their explanation. Really, it was a plot point, It hink, so we didn't know Adam was Kensei too early on.

@DylPage - @Werewiki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

So I read on the internet that the writers are going back to negotiations on Monday. I really hope they go back to work and maybe we'll get some new episodes after Christmas.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Susannahmio wrote:
So I read on the internet that the writers are going back to negotiations on Monday.

Did that place happen to be PPT? *kicks the writer's strike thread*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

About Elle, instead of not having the power before, it's more likely that her power was uncontrolled when she was young, or perhaps she didn't know how to use it or didn't want to. The way Bennet talks to her makes me believe it's the latter, it kind of fits the Company. They brainwash her and use her as a weapon..

Besides, I haven't seen anyone yet that had gotten a power áfter the Company experimented on them. In all cases, they always went after people who already had powers. Bob even said something about the Companies motto when he met Mohinder: "We teach people how to deal with their power (a la X-men) so they don't become a danger, and we eliminate those who might pose a threat." He just left out the part that they experiment on the subjects too..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Byakuya San wrote:
Susannahmio wrote:
So I read on the internet that the writers are going back to negotiations on Monday.

You're gonna have to hit me over the head with it cause I don't see it. Am I blind?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Susannahmio wrote:
Byakuya San wrote:
Susannahmio wrote:

You're gonna have to hit me over the head with it cause I don't see it. Am I blind?

For some reason the discussion is going on in entertainment polls rather than tv and movies: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=35004&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kenjiro wrote:
About Elle, instead of not having the power before, it's more likely that her power was uncontrolled when she was young, or perhaps she didn't know how to use it or didn't want to. The way Bennet talks to her makes me believe it's the latter, it kind of fits the Company. They brainwash her and use her as a weapon..

Besides, I haven't seen anyone yet that had gotten a power áfter the Company experimented on them. In all cases, they always went after people who already had powers. Bob even said something about the Companies motto when he met Mohinder: "We teach people how to deal with their power (a la X-men) so they don't become a danger, and we eliminate those who might pose a threat." He just left out the part that they experiment on the subjects too..

I was under the impression that Elle had the electrical power, and Bob wanted to know just how powerful it was and how Elle could not die with all that electricity at her hands. I imagine he did some test on her brain's electrical signals etc in relation to her power, but ended up pushing Elle's brain too far, causing her to snap

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:18 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

That was a good finale. Not as good as last season's, but that's understandable.
Sylar was awesome in the episode, first and foremost. I was kind of hoping he'd have to start over with all new powers though.

I liked Elle too, I think she really liked being a hero. She'll have some interesting development next season.

The stopping the virus from falling was kind of plain, but the three of them deciding to go public like Claire was, was good. Then Nathan getting shot was really unexpected.

Niki looks dead too, but it's not concrete, we wont' know for sure for sure until season 3 (of which Sylar looks to be the main villain, which should be good).

@DylPage - @Werewiki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I have to say, i was dissapointed by the finale. It wasn't as good as the last finale, or any of the other episodes in this series. All the stuff with Peter and the virus felt rushed, and i'm confused how he thinks he's going to rescue the irish girl since in theory the future she is stranded in no longer exists.... why didnt he just go back to the future and get her once he got his powers back anyway?

I'm also dissapointed that Australia decided to pretend that episode 9 (2 eps ago) was the last episode of the season, so haven't shown the last two - which i dont understand, it wasn't even like it was a good "last episode", the second last one was much better!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next