The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Re: Summer Movies: What Are You Wanting to See?

Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:42 pm

I wanna go see Wall-E. And even if I didn't want to, my deranged friends would drag me along to see it against my will :lol:
I also want to see Prince Caspian, The Dark Knight, and Hancock.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:56 am

I just saw Dark Knight and all I can say is WOW. It completely blew me away. This movie and its acting leaves nothing to be changed or any disappointment whatsoever. A must see if you like a good movie.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:43 pm

randomuser83 wrote:I just saw Dark Knight and all I can say is WOW. It completely blew me away. This movie and its acting leaves nothing to be changed or any disappointment whatsoever. A must see if you like a good movie.

I have a friend that works in the movies & we got to see it 3 days before it came out & it was def awesome! I was not dispaapointed. My friend said it was too long but I savored every minute of it.

I finally saw Walle-E.....what a kittens movie....lol

Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:27 pm

[ fayefaye ] wrote:
randomuser83 wrote:I just saw Dark Knight and all I can say is WOW. It completely blew me away. This movie and its acting leaves nothing to be changed or any disappointment whatsoever. A must see if you like a good movie.

I have a friend that works in the movies & we got to see it 3 days before it came out & it was def awesome! I was not dispaapointed. My friend said it was too long but I savored every minute of it.

I finally saw Walle-E.....what a kittens movie....lol

:lol: Kittens movie?
I saw Dark Knight (had to see Heath Ledger, i miss him so much :cry:), WALL-E (yes, i agree about a kittens movie)
Although it's not really a summer movie, I still want to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Topic locked