The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Re: American Idol 7 [Split]

Thu May 22, 2008 2:05 am

David Cook won! Arghhhhhh.

I like him but I mean I think Archuleta deserved it more :/.

Thu May 22, 2008 2:07 am

I totally agree. :/ Well, at least he got second, which mostly likely means he'll get some sort of record contract as well. :) *crosses fingers*

Thu May 22, 2008 2:16 am

This is ironic for me because I spent all season hating David Cook and I have no problem with him winning. I've always thought he was smug and arrogant but he seemed so genuine on that stage that it made me like him.

I hope he has a successful career :)

Thu May 22, 2008 2:44 am

So David Cook won? And there's no big crashboombang about it?

I really can't see AI keeping this up for yet another season, but I know it will happen anyway.

Thu May 22, 2008 12:23 pm

Ammer wrote:This is ironic for me because I spent all season hating David Cook and I have no problem with him winning. I've always thought he was smug and arrogant but he seemed so genuine on that stage that it made me like him.

I hope he has a successful career :)

haha this post made me laugh because I've been exactly the same!
I was really really surprised that the crazed hormonal fangirls didn't vote for Archuleta as much as I thought they would. I'm glad David Cook won actually.

Thu May 22, 2008 5:27 pm

*celebrates* I totally thought Archuletta was going to win and it was making me mad. I'm so glad David Cook won. This is the first year ever that the person I wanted to win has won.

Thu May 22, 2008 11:29 pm

*does victory dance*

Woooo hoooooo.

I'm soo happy David Cook won.
I really liked David Archuletta and think he does really well for his age and considering he just got his voice back not long before the audition, but David cook has still been my favorite :D Archuetta will probably get a contract too, i think the runner up usually does.

Fri May 23, 2008 7:41 am

I bet you Disney is going to snatch up David Archuleta in a heart beat.

That's my guess anyway.......:P

Fri May 23, 2008 3:39 pm

Archuletta is totally Disneyesque. That's for sure. If they don't pick him up, someone will.

Fri May 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Pink wrote:Archuletta is totally Disneyesque. That's for sure. If they don't pick him up, someone will.

He's been signed to Jive Records and his single will be out closer to his album date.

Sat May 24, 2008 4:40 pm

Jive? o_o

JIVE?

Tell me how that happened. XD
I thought he would've gotten signed by Hollywood (which is owned by Disney, but not actually Disney. It's where Aly & Aj, Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus [NOT Hannah Montana] are).

Anyway, I'm glad that Cook won, but that "twelve million" vote difference is a little hinky to me. I really doubt there were that many, unless there was a phone glitch.
But...+1 to David Cook for making Ryan (Seacrest) say "Chicks, man" (and "Oprah, girlfriend") for E!'s The Soup. <3

Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:47 pm

I know this is quite late, but my mom PVRed the last episode of AI, and the recording ended right after Ryan said Cook.

"The winner is David...Cook!"*recording ends*

I thought that he'd be signed to Disney for sure too.(talking bout David A.)
Topic locked