Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Mole
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Why was I not informed that they're bringing back The Mole? I rely on y'all to inform me of horribly important news such as this!

For those not familiar with the show (which is probably quite a lot of you, as it hasn't been on US TV in any form since 2004), players complete challenges in order to add money to the final prize pot. However, one of the players is a mole that the producers are paying to sabotage the other players. At the end of each episode, the players take a quiz over various things that happened that episode, and the last question asks who the Mole is. Whoever scores lowest on the quiz is eliminated.

I've said for years that this is the only reality show I'd willingly be on, and I'm so thrilled that it's back. I can't wait for June 2nd!

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

Post subject: Re: The Mole
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:34 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

What channel is it on again? I'll actually have cable over the summer (yay for corporate-sponsored housing), but I don't want to get hooked and then miss out on the finale when I come back to Atlanta (I don't get CBS here). I loved the Mole! It's so much fun trying to figure out who it is...

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:37 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Wow, I remember this show. I didn't really watch it, but I do remember one episode where the contestants had to spend the night in different rooms. One had a giant snake and in another, the song "Tiny Bubbles" kept playing over and over, but at different speeds and such. Mad.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Siniri wrote:
What channel is it on again? I'll actually have cable over the summer (yay for corporate-sponsored housing), but I don't want to get hooked and then miss out on the finale when I come back to Atlanta (I don't get CBS here). I loved the Mole! It's so much fun trying to figure out who it is...

It's on ABC. (I didn't know you lived in Atlanta! I go to school there. :) )

I love the little clues the producers hide in the episodes. I managed to figure out Frederique on Celebrity Mole: Hawaii with those, but normally I'm just guessing that random objects have deep secret meanings.

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:39 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Quote:
I love the little clues the producers hide in the episodes. I managed to figure out Frederique on Celebrity Mole: Hawaii with those, but normally I'm just guessing that random objects have deep secret meanings.

I've never figured it out from their little clues -- I usually never even notice them -- maybe I'll watch this seaon on-line so I can pause and rewind and search for them. Frederique was an awesome mole; I loved when she was suddenly like "no speak English" for one of the assignments (even though her English was nearly flawless). She acted so dumb that I figured she had to be the mole once she'd made it to the final 6; otherwise, she would have scored lowest on the test by then. The only other mole I figured out was the first one, and that wasn't until 2 of the other 3 in the final 4 suspected her as the mole. I love the show, but I think I'd be really bad on it. Maybe not, though, because in person I'm sure it's easier to read people.
Pudding wrote:
It's on ABC. (I didn't know you lived in Atlanta! I go to school there. :) )

(I'm in grad school in Atlanta, too.)

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:01 am 

I remember hosting a forum game based on this show (that wound up lasting several months because of my laziness). It's a cool show, and I can't wait for it to start again.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:15 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Their ad campaign was so weird. Just a second blip in front of another commercial or TV show. The first time I saw it I dreamed they were making the show again, and than I didn't know if I was imagining things or not. Oh Subliminal messages!

Like in waiting rooms and long lines that made you late or mall parking lots on holidays
Blog | Flickr | Twitter | Zune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:18 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Oh gosh I only just remembered about this series when I saw this thread.

Didn't really watch it. Amazing Race for me!

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nicole's new nickname, for anyone who's still watching, is Omarosa Lite. You can thank my paper for that one.

(I think ^'s the Mole, by the way)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]