The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Re: Last Movie You Watched & What You Thought [Split]

Thu May 28, 2009 12:55 am

*blocks out the last post*

la la la la la. :lol:

Have you seen Scarlett Johansson and Ewan McGregor in "The Island"? I thought THAT was a pretty cool movie.

Thu May 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Thank goodness someone else likes "The Island." I really enjoyed that movie, and I simply cannot understand why it did so poorly.

Fri May 29, 2009 7:07 pm

I just came back from Terminator..........for the fourth time.

XD

Sat May 30, 2009 8:35 pm

3lla wrote:I just came back from Terminator..........for the fourth time.

XD
Does that mean you saw the 4th Terminator movie or that you saw the 4th one the 4th time? :evil:

Sun May 31, 2009 3:12 pm

Up

This was a great movie. Not as great as Star Trek, but I liked it more then Terminator. It was one of those movies that is as "deep as you make it." Some darker themes the kiddes won't pick up on. The Pixar short before the moive was priceless.

Squirrel!

Sun May 31, 2009 3:47 pm

I seen Eragon which was so poor compared to the book (plus i thought Eragon would look alot different same with all of them really) and I just seen Skellig it was pretty good but again weak compared to the book

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 pm

shapu wrote:Thank goodness someone else likes "The Island." I really enjoyed that movie, and I simply cannot understand why it did so poorly.

I loved that movie! It was so great, every time it was on HBO I would sit an watch it even though I'd seen it so many times before!

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:53 am

Pans Labyrinth
I was watching it, as a relax-then-go to-sleep-movie. Oh boy oh boy. Gets kind of gory right into it. I thought I would have nightmares.

Lars and the Real Girl
I liked it, even though it kept skipping and I had to miss an entire section.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Jacob wrote:
3lla wrote:I just came back from Terminator..........for the fourth time.

XD
Does that mean you saw the 4th Terminator movie or that you saw the 4th one the 4th time? :evil:

Both :P

T4 seriously is great compared to the abortion that was T3. I think I'll watch it for a fifth time in the near future. Either that or watch Star Trek again :P

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:56 am

Miyu wrote:Lars and the Real Girl
I liked it, even though it kept skipping and I had to miss an entire section.
I found it to be a very interesting movie, though a little slow at times. I think the trailer for the film was a little misleading. Still, was fun to watch yet another socially awkward male try and make sense of his life...albeit in a strange way.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Mamma Mia
Since I'm not into singing and dancing or even music I thought it was super boring but the storyline was pretty good

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Kung Fu Hustle!

Great movie!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:49 am

From the previews, I though Lars and the Real Girl would be much more comedic. However, it wasn't disappointing.

10,000 BC
I liked it. I was kind of waffly about it, since the only review I'd heard in regards to it, were from relatives - and they aren't very trust worthy.

Kung Fu Hustle was awesome!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Lee wrote:Kung Fu Hustle!

Great movie!

That movie is just tons of fun, ain't it?
Topic locked