Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: I watched
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:28 pm 

Capitalism: A Love Story - I can't really decide weather I'm a Michael Moore fan or not. I think he makes some really, really good points and great movies but is WAY too annoying. This movie was really entertaining and at some points really funny. Some things I learned in this movie were quite a surprise to me, like when he talks about companies and secret insurance policies.

Shuttle: This thriller movie is SO underrated. I watched it with my sister who, like always, was the one to pick out the movie we watch. When I read the description I tried to convince her to pick another one out, but I'm glad she didn't. It's about a group of people that get on an airplane shuttle and become captives of the psycho driver. It sounds cheesy, right? But believe me, it's not. If you don't want the end of the movie completely spoiled for you, DON'T look at the cover artwork! Whoever designed that wasn't very bright.

Post subject: Re: I watched
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:27 am 

This sounds like a good movie. Thanks for your review.

Post subject: Re: I watched
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

How about some TV shows?

The Walking Dead - While I've only seen the first 3 episodes of the series, it certainly has something of worth to it (even IF the whole zombie thing is getting old). As with all great mysteries, they are very subtle with what's going on and what happened, and I'm very excited to see what happens next. I'm sure the comic is better, but I'm enjoying this all the same.

Awake - Got hooked if only because of the concept and what my family thought it really was. Man has a car accident, and is living two lives: one in which his wife survived and son died, and the when he goes to sleep it's the other way around. My family believes he's dead, in a coma, and everything else that's been overdone for several years, which I certainly hope is not the case, because this is a concept of a show that's fresh. It would likely be a waste of our time if it should ever go in that direction...and thus far, that doesn't seem to be the case. And because of that, I'm loving it.

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]