The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Is anyone watching LOST?

Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Only 4 weeks left!! (5 episodes)
I'm so excited. I've been watching it all 6 seasons. I'm really sad to see it end though. There better be some big surprise at the last episode or I'm going to be disappointed because they've already revealed what the island was a couple episodes ago and there aren't really a lot of questions that have yet to be answered. :(

Re: Is anyone watching LOST?

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:51 am

I can honestly say that I have not seen a single episode of Lost!

Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 pm

I tried one time, but they "lost" me with the time traveling rabbits :roll:

But if you like lost, try V. Love that show :)

Sat May 01, 2010 10:56 am

I see few odd snippets of it but only enough to know who the people are and why they are on an island

Mon May 03, 2010 11:20 pm

I LOVED this season's episodes The Substitute (Locke centric), Dr. Linus (Ben centric), Ab Aeterno (Richard centric), and Happily Ever After (Desmond centric).

I hate that I only got into the show a year ago.

What are you talking about? There are tons of questions that haven't been answered.

Wed May 05, 2010 1:21 pm

I love it. <3
_________
qqq
Last edited by vivaza on Mon May 17, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 10, 2010 3:31 pm

*Squee* Lost's getting great... I'm going to try not to read the papers or theories till I've finished watching the whole thing :D

Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:07 pm

I only got dragged into the fandom by season six, but I love the pants off it.

Disappointing last ten minutes of the finale, but hey.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 am

I never watched Lost actually. No pun intended... but I thought the plot lines were a bit crazy and... well... lost.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:10 am

Anyways.

What did you all think about the finale?

I could definitely understand some of the hate that it got, but I personally liked how it ended. Of course not every question was going to be answered. I'm really glad that not everyone came to their senses in the alt-universe through "true love" or whatever. I even started to like Kate.

I definitely thought that Sawyer, Miles, Ben, and/or Richard would die before the series ended though.

Oh, and I knew that the final Jin/Sun moment was supposed to be all romantic or whatever, but I couldn't stop thinking about how he just orphaned his daughter. What was that?

Is anyone watching LOST

Sat May 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Why arent you watching?

Unless you live under a rock, youve probably heard of the hit show LOST. Youve seen the previews, read the 5-star reviews, and heard the conversations about it at the water-cooler. If you havent started watching it yet, you might wonder if you should start watching.

so if u decided to join us watch the previous seasons and catch us...
its coming back soon and i cant really waittttttttttttttttttttttt till January 2010
Topic locked