Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:42 pm

At first, I kinda liked the power in his voice and stuff, but after hearing his songs (not the ones in AI), I think I'll say...I don't like him. The songs are kinda annoying.

Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:42 pm

I can't say I hate him because I don't him personally, but his music is okay, I'd listen to it. He's not all bad...

Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:52 pm

I hate him, for various reasons. I'm not into his music, either.

Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:54 pm

Never heard him sing, but he's cute. :D

Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:21 pm

Im sorry to all the Clay fans but I cant stand him! I saw this real stupid picture of him once on a magazine. It just made me laugh at how stupid he looked.

Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:22 pm

Eww. Clay Aiken.

I hate hate hate hate HATE his music. I can't even describe my dislike for him.

Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:51 pm

LOVE him. I'm not a judgmental jerk. I could go on all day about him...but I'd bore you all, lol.
Last edited by Hil on Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:53 pm

Eh, I don't like him or hate him. Some of his songs are great, but others, eh.... I'm middle ground :D

Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:41 am

Somewhere in the middle. He has a nice voice, but all his songs are basically the same (Oh! You don't love me, I'm so unnoticed. Wahhh!).

Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:46 am

Dislike.

Beware of my opinions, Claymates:
He's scrawny. He's a stalker (that lyric in the Invisible song.) He's geeky. He got it through AI.

Oh, and he can't sing.
Last edited by anti. on Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:20 am

shortin wrote:Im sorry to all the Clay fans but I cant stand him! I saw this real gay picture of him once on a magazine. It just made me laugh at how gay he looked.

anti. wrote:Beware of my opinions, Claymates:
He's scrawny. He's a stalker (that lyric in the Invisible song.) He's geeky. He got it throught AI.

Ugh. This is what I am talking about. Can you please keep this kind of stuff to yourselves? I understand its your opinions but..I get offended really easy. But that wont stop anyone,so..

I'm not gonna bother fighting back. I know whats true. *shrugs*

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:01 am

Kitten Medli wrote:
shortin wrote:Im sorry to all the Clay fans but I cant stand him! I saw this real gay picture of him once on a magazine. It just made me laugh at how gay he looked.

anti. wrote:Beware of my opinions, Claymates:
He's scrawny. He's a stalker (that lyric in the Invisible song.) He's geeky. He got it throught AI.

Ugh. This is what I am talking about. Can you please keep this kind of stuff to yourselves? I understand its your opinions but..I get offended really easy. But that wont stop anyone,so..

I'm not gonna bother fighting back. I know whats true. *shrugs*

The thread asked for opinions on Clay.

You could skip over it.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:13 am

anti. wrote:The thread asked for opinions on Clay.

You could skip over it.

You could still be respectful in stating your opinion.

Kind of hard to skip it,really. Most of the posts are saying how horrible he is.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:24 am

Kitten Medli wrote:
anti. wrote:The thread asked for opinions on Clay.

You could skip over it.

You could still be respectful in stating your opinion.

Kind of hard to skip it,really. Most of the posts are saying how horrible he is.

I do respect the likers' opinions.

I did say beware, also-- meaning 'watch out.'

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:26 am

Yes,but I meant feelings. I know I shouln't even care,but I can't help it.

And I can't help but look either.

But,anyway,how about we just forget this happened? I'm not up to a debate or anything like that. :)
Topic locked