Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Re: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:14 pm

DO NOT WANT.

Lier! ( I trust you have seen the chinese english subtitles for Star Wars 3?)

Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:53 am

I don't mind her. TBH, I didn't even know she was Hannah Montana - it doesn't get as much of the "hype" over here, and seeing as I have limited Foxtel where I live, I don't get the Disney Channel.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Dear god I can't begin to tell you how many Hannah Montana wigs, tshirts, shirts, pants, bookbags, etc...we sell in the kids department at JCPenney. And boy are those wigs creepy.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:50 am

No, not at all. :D I hate her.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:27 am

Miley's....okay. I've never heard Hannah. I don't know the title but there is one song of hers that I admit is a guilty pleasure of mine. I don't deny I enjoy some bubblegum here and there.

Truth be told, she's a breath of fresh air from Disney after Hillary Duff. I mean...it's Disney...OF COURSE it's going to be all bubblegum pop. But at least it's written in a slightly more interesting way than Duff's songs. I find Hillary's music to be rather musically dull...even the energetic ones.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:14 am

I dont really like her....
I mean, her singing voice is average (not even near WOW)
yeah, she IS waaaay too popular...
but a (VERY)few of her songs can be nice once in a while, i guess

Sun May 31, 2009 3:05 pm

I luurrvve Miley's music more but besides that i h8 her 4 making fun of Selena.

Sun May 31, 2009 3:23 pm

Cheesy_Chend wrote:I luurrvve Miley's music more but besides that i h8 her 4 making fun of Selena.

Wow. And they say i have bad spelling.
But she's ok, the Miley sound is better then the Hannah.
At least she's half smart.

Sun May 31, 2009 3:40 pm

Wat do u mean by bad spelling? :o

Sun May 31, 2009 3:52 pm

hey plastic ninja she's used to using msn and all that so she's still getting used to us so please excuse her spelling for now

Sun May 31, 2009 6:15 pm

ginny-ROX wrote:

hey plastic ninja she's used to using msn and all that so she's still getting used to us so please excuse her spelling for now

Ok but at least try and spell words. H8 looks really spamy.
Not to back seat mod.

But her song "Fly on the Wall" i like. It gets stuck in my head all the time.
Last edited by Plastic Ninja on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:26 am

Back on topic...

I don't get the whole everyone loves miley/hannah bit, myself. It could be that it's just a thing that has totally passed me by. I was just a little too old for Power Rangers, too, but I was just the right age to really be able to get into Transformers and GI Joe when they first got big here in the states in the early 1980s.

That being said, I did sort of like that song "got my heart set on you" or whatever it was. Reminded me very much of a fusion of Britney before she went crazy, Madonna before she went old, Cher before she got turned into a cyborg, and bubbleyum before I knew it gave me cavities.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:33 pm

She's essentially the fusion of all pop and money making abilities.

The Onion: Disney Geneticists Debut New Child Stars
The Onion: Sources Warn Miley Cyrus Will Be Depleted by 2013

Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Eeeeee. Her show on Disney Channel is funny at times, but most of the time she just really, really, really gets on my nerves. My sister loves Miley/Hannah to bits, has every song of hers and records Hannah Montana... *shudders*

Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:17 am

I hate her she really gets on my nerves and shes fake anyway I found a video on youtube that shows her running into her changing room and another her coming out during one of her concerts (as Hannah Montana)
Topic locked