Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:29 pm

Cheese wrote:I don't really have anything against him, it's just American Idol that I really dislike. -_-

If that's the case, that should be fixed up soon. 19E, the American Idol record company, was waaaaaay too controlling. So Clay left as soon as his contract was up. Unfortunately, Kelly is still stuck under 19Evil's powers for four more years. So are Ruben and Fantasia, but I don't care too much for them. If he was still under 19E's powers, he couldn't have gone on tour a second time, probably couldn't have done the Bubel Aiken Foundation, and couldn't come out with another album for awhile. I hope his new company comes up with more meaningful lyrics to songs this time around.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:07 pm

Love him! His voice and his hair (both pre- makeover and post- makeover.)

Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:16 pm

He's got a nice voice, and can sing half-decent, why not, I guess I like him.. I'm not a hater type person. ;)

Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:48 pm

Nico wrote:He's got a nice voice, and can sing half-decent, why not, I guess I like him.. I'm not a hater type person. ;)

Good choice. ;)

Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:50 am

Lass wrote:I hate everything about American Idol. Especially the most recent season.

Diana Degarmo *gag*

Okay now lets not get crazy.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:28 am

...I truthfully don't think I've heard him before. O_o Weird.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:31 am

more of a 'hate em' thing for me..I honestly can't stand any american/canadian/anyother country idol thing..

Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:39 am

C'mon! The fat dude won! Why can't he be all famous? ;-;

Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:46 am

halfbakedbliss wrote:C'mon! The fat dude won! Why can't he be all famous? ;-;

I dunno,actually. Maybe because the show is rigged? (In my opinion,sorry if I offend anyone.)

Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:27 am

I feel meh about Clay Aiken.
The show is probably rigged in some ways.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:05 pm

I don't hate anyone but I dislike Clay Aiken. I don't like his type of music he sings, and he's just annoying.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:05 pm

As far as his style of music he's definitely not my favorite. It's get a bit tiriing to hear about him over and over.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:14 pm

I don't know. I've heard him a few times and he's okay, but I do not love, or hate, him.

Clay...

Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:36 pm

Hate to love him!
Topic locked