Sports discussion. Towel whipping is strictly prohibited. It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.
Topic locked

Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:32 am

xerai wrote:
jellyoflight wrote:You know, I would really hate it if England got to the finals.

Because, if they won, there'd be drunks coming out of everywhere when the pubs close yelling 'England' at the top of their voices.

And if they lost, people would come out of the pubs and graffitti, smash things up, etc. >.<

There is always the chance of a draw.

You can't draw a game in the later stages can you? It's either you win or you lose.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 am

No draws from the QF onwards. Maybe Golden Goal or penalties, can someone confirm that?

Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:23 pm

extra time first? I can't remember. In rugby it is, anyway :P

Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:07 pm

Igg wrote:I would LOVE to see England to lose to...*random side picking* Hungary :P

Yeah, but thats only because you're half hungarian? O_o Angel, I'm sure, would love to see us lose to Hungary as well. :P

I have pride in my country. *shrugs* Not the hooligans and the people being trampled by them, but in my country in itself. If I were to go up to one of you and say "AMERICA SUCKS!"...which it does, mostly, but anyway, you wouldn't feel too great would you?

((unless you agreed. meh. that wasn't taken into account. _._ ))

Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:20 pm

I think, I am not 100%, But I think that it goes to extra time, who ever scores first wins, if no one scores it goes to penalties.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:23 pm

Emy-chan wrote:
Igg wrote:I would LOVE to see England to lose to...*random side picking* Hungary :P

Yeah, but thats only because you're half hungarian? O_o Angel, I'm sure, would love to see us lose to Hungary as well. :P

*shrugs* I don't really like football anyway.

And the Hungarians SUCK LIKE C---*random swearing*---

Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:31 pm

[angel] wrote:
Emy-chan wrote:

*shrugs* I don't really like football anyway.

And the Hungarians SUCK LIKE C---*random swearing*---

*shrugs* They beat Germany 2-0 in Germany :P
Topic locked