Sports discussion. Towel whipping is strictly prohibited. It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.
Topic locked

Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:38 am

Black_Panther wrote:
jabond102 wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:
jabond102 wrote:The Redskins lost to many good people and cannot win a lot this year. Plaxico signed with the Giants, we can beat him twice a year now!

your a skins fan?

WOULD NEVER BE! I am an Eagles fan for life. The Eagles will beat Plaxico twice a year and I am glad Redskins are doing so bad. LOOK AT MY SIGGY! :) 8)

haha guess were rivals then cause i hate the eagles,cowboys,giants :roflol: tho i also like to watch vick play,heh hes my QB in madden 2005 :D

So who is your favorite team. and you guessed it, Mcnabb is my QB in Madden and ESPN!

Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:19 am

jabond102 wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:
jabond102 wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:
jabond102 wrote:The Redskins lost to many good people and cannot win a lot this year. Plaxico signed with the Giants, we can beat him twice a year now!

your a skins fan?

WOULD NEVER BE! I am an Eagles fan for life. The Eagles will beat Plaxico twice a year and I am glad Redskins are doing so bad. LOOK AT MY SIGGY! :) 8)

haha guess were rivals then cause i hate the eagles,cowboys,giants :roflol: tho i also like to watch vick play,heh hes my QB in madden 2005 :D

So who is your favorite team. and you guessed it, Mcnabb is my QB in Madden and ESPN!

redskins of course

Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:34 am

Black_Panther wrote:
jabond102 wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:
jabond102 wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:

your a skins fan?

redskins of course

Do you have Madden for the PS2 online? I will play you in it then.
Topic locked