Sports discussion. Towel whipping is strictly prohibited. It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.
Topic locked

What sports do people at PPT play?

Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:21 am

Just out of curiosity, what sports do you all play hmm?

I use to be part of a tennis academy and dad was going to ship me off to a tennis school in the states but I was too malnourished and mum didn't want me to go lol...

So I picked up football for a year, then I did rowing for a year but the morning training sessions, although fun, were killer because the older rowers had me on their hit list because I kept turning off the shower power every time they took their showers and then I ran off ... I once got caught by this man who proceeded to lecture me for 15 minutes while he was nude - it wasn't a pretty sight. He actually walked out of his shower, walked up to me and started yelling at me!!! (I was only 15...)

I've played hockey for 7 - 8 years, and I'm also a springboard diver.

Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:38 am

I've played soccer,this year I'm doing softball.I also do marathon,track,cross country and karate(not really though).
Last edited by Katherine on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:53 am

BLITZBALL, YEAH!

Actually, I don't play any sports. I'm... dull in that area.

Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:57 am

I just got dragged away from my audio drama to move this :P

Kym, you really should know better :roll:

Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:49 am

I love playing football with friends, but my lung capacity ensures that I can't play professionally and I can't be bothered to change that :P Also like badminton, but not many other sports that really strike me as ones I like..

Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:47 pm

I did Aikido a couple years back, before I came to Japan, and as we moved to the country, they only had Judo and kendo, so I took up kendo.
I did badminton for my club activity, for a little more than two years.

We did a lot of different kinds of sports in PE, very often the same ones, but I guess that doesn't count.

Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:10 am

i do swim training and i used to horse ride winning a few show jumping competitions. I used to row and sometimes do it occasionaly when i mangae to find a body of water inthe desert somehow :lol:
wen i was lil i used to do alot of gymnastics and try do do some now just for flexibilty purposes......

now i just swim my heart out and gonna be moving to the states to traiin there for a while...ill be going to new zealand to swim in 2008 though :D

i still do alot of springboard and platform diving :D

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:14 am

I play... ultimate frisbee :D :oops: :D

And netball, sometimes.

Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:13 pm

Tennis, Swimming, Basketball, and Raquetball.

Of course, I'll play any sport I can though :D

Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:04 am

Hmm I like running, wait is that a sport??? I think it is but I'm not sure... -_^

Thu May 17, 2007 3:47 am

all these plus a few more I don't have pics of

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gi ... wner=makaw

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gi ... wner=makaw

Thu May 17, 2007 4:18 am

I like climbing and cycling... are they classed as sports for the purposes of this thread?

Wed May 30, 2007 5:09 pm

I hike a lot - yes I believe it is considered a sport.
I love to play volleyball; and I used to do track & field; but not anymore.
I also tend to enjoy a game of disc golf every once in awhile. - Yes this is a sport as well.
I am always up for a game of baseball or soccer; but that usually happens at my family reunions.

Re: What sports do people at PPT play?

Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:59 am

Ultimate! That's one of the best sports ever. I've also bowled since the day I could walk, and I might get more tennis in this year.

Re: What sports do people at PPT play?

Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:17 am

Mostly just badminton. I run occasionally and took up cross country one year. Played basketball way back in middle school.

Does Yooyuball counts as a sport? :P
Topic locked