Sports discussion. Towel whipping is strictly prohibited. It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.
Topic locked

Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:17 am

shimmer wrote:
Jill wrote:
shimmer wrote:I like cheerleading. I'm starting to like Tennis a lot too and I'd play it but it's during football cheerleading season. I like it when guys surf or skateboard cuz that's hott. I've liked practically every sport at one point in my life so far.

I don't see cheerleading as a sport really. You just wave pompoms and go rah-rah-rah and do gymnastic moves in short skirts.

It IS a sport. We have pompons (Yeah thats how you spell it.) But we barely ever use them. And yeah the skirts are short but it would be dangerous to do some of the stuff we do in baggy clothes. People would get hurt. And the actual cheering as in saying cheers takes some effort too. You have to use your diaphraghm. You have to stay in shape for cheerleading too. You have to lift 100 pound people up above your heads. As far as injuries go cheerleading is right up there with football. Any person that doesn't thing cheerleading is a sport should go to a cheerleading practice. I don't think most of them could handle it.

100lb people aren't that heavy :P

Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:45 pm

I like swimming alot. Its just finding the time to go I guess.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:18 am

Dance!!!!!But I like Badminton and Baseball.
But If we are talking about best ones.Dance and...I like to...Run!!Faster and faster.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:33 am

My favorites are...

Basketball
Football
Tennis
Baseball

Thats really it.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:36 am

Tennis. Perhaps in a year or two, I'll be playing provincials. My coach has coached a lot of top Canadian players. But of course, it doesn't necessarily mean I will be one. :roll:

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:13 am

My favorite sport to watch is college basketball. To play, I like swimming, basketball, and volleyball. I can't wait until wintertime, when I'll get to see dog mushing for the first time-- for some reason, it fascinates me.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:46 am

In order:

Basketball
Football (American)
Football (Euro)
Baseball

Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:14 pm

To watch? Baseball. :evil:
To participate? Karate- Urban Goju and Shorinji Kempo to be more specific.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:15 pm

I'll go with American football.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:40 pm

is videogaming a sport cuz if it is it's my fav

Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:46 pm

Lemme see... football (euro) for me, as its the only one I enjoy playing.

Malaman pwns me. :cry:

Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:34 am

I like figure skating, cuz I'm a skater! I just placed 4th out of 13 people in an artistic light program. Not too shabby!

Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:42 am

Raiu wrote:is videogaming a sport cuz if it is it's my fav

No. :P

Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:25 am

Soccer. Or Euro football. Wherever you are.

Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:11 pm

Baseball and basketball. And I like to watch football (American, not soccer).
Topic locked