Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:50 pm

What ever gave you that idea? You're crazy. You crazy person.

Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:16 am

Jacko is like Orochimaru after being splashed in the face with laboratory grade acid.

Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 am

Anoohilator wrote:But shouldn't it have been released last week?

It wasnt aired last week for some reason, so it wasnt subbed. It was aired this week, and has just been released.

And I too got the "other thing" last week. But no more discussion about exactly what the "other thing" was, please. Family site and all that.

Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:18 pm

Jim wrote:
Anoohilator wrote:But shouldn't it have been released last week?

It wasnt aired last week for some reason, so it wasnt subbed. It was aired this week, and has just been released.

And I too got the "other thing" last week. But no more discussion about exactly what the "other thing" was, please. Family site and all that.

Ah so I hadn't gone crazy 8)

Yeah I got the "other thing" but you're the boss and I think I'll stop talking about the "other thing" now :oops:

Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:34 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=1825

To those following the dub news, the official list has been released (and Steven Blum isn't playing Kakashi *sob*)

Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:40 am

Kakashi's voice actor is going to be the same as Sora's from the .hack games =/ ?

Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:11 am

Christopher wrote:Kakashi's voice actor is going to be the same as Sora's from the .hack games =/ ?

We're all doomed.

*earplugs*

Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:04 am

I have no idea of the English person, but the Japanese Sora sounds nothing like Kakashi.

I can just imagine thousands of angry ranting blogs all over the net when Kakashi starts speaking.

Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:32 am

Blah! I LOVE Naruto (hence, my avatar)...

anyway, bad combination: Naruto addict + No naruto to download = NOOOOOO!!! I NEED MY NArUTO!!1!1!!1... o.O

apart from that, Kakashi? He is so cool :D . One of my favourites. Sasuke? BLEH! I don't like him. He is all "look at me, I am teh speshalistz!"! Bleh!..

Sorry, I haven't had my daily dose of Naruto in AGES. The supplier of my Naruto, after about ep 96, suddenly stopped being my friend. I dropped from watching about 4 episodes a day to 0! :O

anyway... It being licensed sucks an all. Bleh!

...anyway :P

Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:39 pm

Didn't notice this topic around... o.o *shakes head*

Anyway, i am a big fan of it!! haha :D

Too bad the anime is into Filler Mode now... The current filler will not end until mid-sept which really sucks. The manga is far far ahead and we gotta play catch up once more. It really sucks...

Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:38 pm

Christopher wrote:I have no idea of the English person, but the Japanese Sora sounds nothing like Kakashi.

I can just imagine thousands of angry ranting blogs all over the net when Kakashi starts speaking.

If it's any assurance, the guy who's doing Kakashi isn't that bad in some of the other dubs I've heard him in (although I shudder at his Digimon roles). They absolutly don't sound like Sora though. :P

Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:02 pm

I don't really have that much of a problem considering I'll still be at least 160+ episodes ahead. It's more the merchandise and little kids that worry me.

Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:14 pm

Runevalkyrie wrote:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=1825

To those following the dub news, the official list has been released (and Steven Blum isn't playing Kakashi *sob*)

Gah....I saw that earlier. I was hoping it was a typo.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:39 am

Me=Naruto fan who doesn't know latest news...

anyway, has the voice actor vot Kakashi changed or something?..

Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:07 am

OH GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!
(this may belong in the censorship rant thread, but oh well)

First 3 minutes of the show, they EDIT OUT A BLOODY NOSE from a the instructor looking at a scantily clad female version of Naruto.

BAH!!!!!
Topic locked