Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Steel Angel Kurumi

Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:04 am

I realize that the last season of it was really, really bad, but other than that it was pretty cool. Steel Angel Kurumi used to be on demand if you have comcast digital cable, it was taken off though because I think it got a bit to raunchy for people.

Sun May 08, 2005 5:07 am

I have the boxset. It's a strange and sometimes cute series. I liked the second season, but I could have done with out the over use of lesbianism. I think they were using it just to "push buttons". Plus, I wanted to know what happened with Kurumi and the original love interest.

Sun May 08, 2005 6:48 am

I think i've only seen the first season of Kurumi, and I thought it was good, but the end a little rushed.

Tue May 17, 2005 3:30 am

I got the boxset as well without knowing anything about the anime and I really regret it.
It had some... small chuckle moments, but other than that I did not like the anime at all.

Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:44 pm

My sister bought me the first manga for Christmas because she knows I'm "into that stuff", and she was very upset when I told her it was rated 18+ for a reason and showed her why. :oops: She was very apologetic for buying it, but I was touched that she thought of it anyway.

Frankly, it's not funny, very generic, and borderline hentai in some spots, not to mention that the characters doing this stuff are WAY too young. Yeuch.
Topic locked