Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Amethyst wrote:
MyleneFarmer wrote:
Kirei Kanjou - Noir

I found this song very recently, and I love it. It's great to listen to if you're trying to get to sleep or need inspiration on a soft part of a story :)Isn't it Kirei na Kanjou?

Yes, that should be Kirei na Kanjou. >_< I probably wasn't fully conscious when I wrote that. Or if I was, well, it happens. ^_- *wanders off to correct*

What's funny to me is the fact that I HATE slow music. Positively hate it. Unless it comes from an anime...So many have brought my husband and I inspiration in the RP/fanfiction we've been working on since December. We tend to disect every anime CD we have and decide what scene it inspires us to write for the current RP or for the sequel and vignettes we've already begun to plan. While Kirei na Kanjou doesn't have a specific purpose, it's just lovely to listen to when we're doing a sweet moment between two characters that are in love, about to fall in love, etc.

Post subject: hmmm
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:58 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

defiantly the first english pokemon theme song..its so catchy

-starts singing- I want to be the very best..like no one ever waasss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:54 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Theme song for EVA - forogot the title though ... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

asmodeus wrote:
Theme song for EVA - forogot the title though ... :(

Cruel Angel Thesis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The opening song for Ghost in the Shell, gives me chills and the theme from escaflowne, I love Yoko Kanno's work :D

Awesome Set by DM!! :D

:) Neo44392 on Neopets^_^ Neomail me for neopets premium invites :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

archergirl2000 wrote:
The opening song for Ghost in the Shell, gives me chills and the theme from escaflowne, I love Yoko Kanno's work :D

Yoko Kanno is easily one of the most talented composers out there. The first two minutes of First Vision from Escaflowne had me in tears....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Hmm so many to choose from!

Okay, I have to agree with everyone that the beginning songs for both seasons of Ghost in the Shell rock hard! Inner Universe is awesome, but I like the second seasons Rise just a little bit more (it's just really catchy *sings*" I'm a soldier....")

Hmm, I also have to say the Big O beginning theme. It very easily got stuck in my head when I first heard it, to the disdain of my desk when I tried to get it out! :roflol:

But I think my absolute favorite anime song is Genesis of Next for Cyborg 009. Sure, it's almost 10 minutes long, but I still find it awesome! Perfect for those times when you need to cross campus quickly (I'm a college student, so it does come in handy).

Here's another good one for y'all "Lupin the 3rd!!!" It just has that classic ring to it I think, thank goodness I haven't been able to get that Mp3, otherwise, I would never get that song out of my head, no matter how many desks I hit my head on! :roflol:

Neopets username: pkzapped2

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3