Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Magical Doremi?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:07 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

OK...I was watching FoxBox (or 4KidsTV. Whatever you wanna call it.), and saw the preview for this years fall shows. Here's the website on it. Is this a real anime? It sure looks it.

I don't know if it's me, but does this seem like a total ripoff of Mahou Tsukai Tai (Magic Users Club)?

EDIT - Wootness. SolariaPrincess from the 4Kids forums has the following info:

SolariaPrincess wrote:
Ok. for those of you that don't read around that much, I've piled up as much info as I can.

Show Bio:
This brand new show called Magical DoReMi has been from the Japan show called Ojamajo Doremi.The show is about 3rd Grade girls, (WOW!! I just graduated 3rd Garde!) who become as they call "Witchlings". The young witches and/or witches in training. It all starts when a girl named Dorie finds a real witch and I think she turns her into a blob ~(@@)~ so now she get her witch powers. And as being 3rd Grader, she's not so good at keeping secrets so tells 2 other Girls named Reanna and Mirabelle. Then even then they get their magical powers.

4KidsTV Girls block
As Magical DoReMi not being the only show that will become one of the Girls block on 4kids, It will also be new with the Bratz having their own show. Now with 4 girl powered shows on 4KidsTV, that makes a Girls Block. I found somthing on that different thread that the new block will be called Girl Power The Popular Winx Club (MY FAVE!!!) will stay at the 8:30 slot and not schedualed to move. Now for Magical DoReMi, the show will bump MewMew Power out of the 8:00 slot and move it to a later time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

apparently the JP Name of the anime was Ojamajo Doremi. i didn't see this anime lately so i wanted to see it.

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Actually we have this show subtitled on dvd. It's pretty cute. :) I think my girls are going to get a kick out of it when it's on. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]