Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Final Fantasy: Advent Children
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

What are you thoughts on the movie and things like that.
I for one loved it alot, really great, everything just seemed to fit together somehow, and it makes me actually want to beat FF7 for once, since it seems like there is alot going on. Overall really good graphically, and storyline.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I want to see it badly. <3 I loved The Spirits Within and this movie looks great, too. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:40 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I saw this movie, I think a week ago, and it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. The animation was really great and the battles tottaly awesome! I would recommend it to any FFVII fans!

Image-> By jaye
The 12th series of unfortunate events here: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20794

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:52 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

The graphics are amazing!

I found the storyline a bit hard to folow since I've never played Final Fantasy VII, but after a quick clarification of a few things from some friends, the movie was awesome. The Dragon-thing fight was pretty cool and the fight at the end with Sephiroth was unbelievabe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jasujo wrote:
I want to see it badly. <3 I loved The Spirits Within and this movie looks great, too. :)

The thing is I never really got Spirit's Within along with Final Fantasy and such. But if you compare Advent Children and Spirit's it's such a wide gap...it's almost comparing a scooter to a car. Advent Children is really great, probably would get more than i did if I did play FF7 but i know the general thing, now all i need now is to pick the game up again...

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Since I know everyone must be watching copies from Japan, I want to remind you to be courteous and mind your spoilers for people who are still waiting for the US release.
And for the record, I also thought the storyline was hard to follow since I haven't played Final Fantasy 7 for a long time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:43 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Just read the summary and explanation of the characters in some fansites.
And agreed, the animation was impressive. I like that part when Cloud uses his Limit Break (or whatever it's called in FFVII...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

843 wrote:
And agreed, the animation was impressive. I like that part when Cloud uses his Limit Break (or whatever it's called in FFVII...)

Omnislash I think it is, people are calling it Ultra-Omnislash or something a new "limit-break" made for the movie.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:27 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Blk Mage wrote:
843 wrote:

Omnislash I think it is, people are calling it Ultra-Omnislash or something a new "limit-break" made for the movie.

In which part of the movie was that in o_O

Image-> By jaye
The 12th series of unfortunate events here: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20794

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:19 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

dargonz wrote:
Blk Mage wrote:
843 wrote:

I think it was that move he used on that dude at the end. I know the dudes name, but he shall be referred to as dude in case it spoils it for anyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Woooo!!!

I just watched it 1 wk ago.

Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children
Final Fantasy VII : Last Order

Advent Children was super nice as expected. The graphics were astounding and surprisingly small (800mb) for a 1h 40mins movie. It was nice to hear Jap too. Haha. Ok the starting 50mins of the movie was boring other then the fight between Tifa & Loz. (Spoilers)

The rest of the movie is second to none i have ever seen. The fight scenes were fantastic. The sound and voices of the Chars were picked nicely. The animation and how each char is used is excellent. The last part of Cloud were he uses his...

(SPOILERS ALERT)

Omnislash is insane. His sword splits up into 5 or 6 and he chops Sephiroth. He is of course beaten and Cloud wins. :D

Last Order:

Many did not hear about this but this is the last pieces of Cloud and his good friend Zach (spelt right?). This animation is abt 30mins++ and around 220MB. It is excellent stuff but it is a real ANIMATION and not like Advent Children. it has NO 3-D nor super special effects but rather it like Animes like Naruto and Bleach. It is also pretty good but you will only see people like Cloud,Zach,Tifa and Sephiroth only. No Vincent nor Cid..etc

Edit: 990th Post

My Signature Was Too Bad =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Optimus wrote:
The Dragon-thing fight was pretty cool and the fight at the end with Sephiroth was unbelievabe.

Dragon-thing = Bahamut, by the way.

Just wow. Incredible animation. And Cloud's sword was interesting, to say the least. It just transforms again and again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Atamand wrote:
Optimus wrote:
The Dragon-thing fight was pretty cool and the fight at the end with Sephiroth was unbelievabe.

Dragon-thing = Bahamut, by the way.

Just wow. Incredible animation. And Cloud's sword was interesting, to say the least. It just transforms again and again...

Funny how he has like ten different swords in his bike(Fenrir). Personally I would've enjoyed more "materia" usage but regular old fighting is always fun.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

dargonz wrote:
Blk Mage wrote:
843 wrote:

Ultra omnislash sounds good to me ^^ I just need Squeenix to make Ehrgheiz 2 now so I can use that move :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Was waiting for one of these topics to emerge, I was going to make one.. but didn't know where I woulda put it, I got too confused..hehe

Great stuff, lived up to my expectations and more, I want to remember the movie this way.. don't think i'll get the english-dubbed version whenever it comes out, or then again being an avid fanatic I probably will.. Best part in the movie for me was the ending.. kinda knew it was gonna happen, but yet didn't.. it was great, best work of CGI i've seen.

I'm biased, sorry.. heh

Anyway watching Last Order made me want a whole anime series based on FF7. Top it all off the FF7: Tech-Demo for ps3, They need to go through with it.. and incorporate the CGI movie with it, bleh.. just day-dreamin I guess :P

Think for yourself.
..............................................................................Question Authority.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]