Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Chanel wrote:
MyleneFarmer wrote:
Prince of Tennis 150-153. Blah. Wanted a different outcome in the doubles 1. And Terry is a woman, I don't care what they say! :P

Also watched the first two episodes of Azumanga Daioh with a friend to introduce her to the series. ^_^v She was highly amused, bien sur.

Amen to that! Terry gets my vote for one of the prettiest anime female charaters!

She looks like Oscar-sama from Rose of Versailles, except with red-brown hair and even more feminine features. And given that Oscar is a woman, she must be too! She is very pretty...I kept waiting for a revelation, but noooo... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:05 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Rozen Maiden Traumend 06. It's strange that despite watching somewhere around 14 series there's only one new episode of something out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Prince of Tennis 157. It's about time this odd little episode showed up! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Chanel wrote:
Prince of Tennis 157. It's about time this odd little episode showed up! :)

Hehe, it came out the day that I was planning to go ahead and start downloading the stuff after it. ^_- Lucky!

Anyway, yesterday I watched Prince of Tennis 154 & 155. I tend to get bored of the tennis itself, with two exceptions: Fuji and Kikumaru (although I prefer Fuji matches). So a one-hour special Fuji match certainly worked for me.

[edit]
Also Prince of Tennis 156-160. Um, anime imitating life? Kirihara = James Blake?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Prince of Tennis 158. Aiieee I'm falling behind you now! Noooo!!! My BitTorrent is so slow XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:06 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Shakugan no Shana 08

Pani Poni Dash 15

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chanel wrote:
Prince of Tennis 158. Aiieee I'm falling behind you now! Noooo!!! My BitTorrent is so slow XD

Hahaha! I've already got everything on my computer, minus the second half of the musical (which is 72% done). :P

Prince of Tennis 161-165. Best. Episodes. EVER! I couldn't bear to part with any of them (I delete them off after I watch because I figure it'll be coming to the US eventually, but favorites I keep for the time being). Fantastic! Although...um...In episode 166 they'll start the rankings. How on Earth are they going to get through intra-school rankings plus all of Nationals? O_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

MyleneFarmer wrote:
Chanel wrote:

Hahaha! I've already got everything on my computer, minus the second half of the musical (which is 72% done). :P

Prince of Tennis 161-165. Best. Episodes. EVER! I couldn't bear to part with any of them (I delete them off after I watch because I figure it'll be coming to the US eventually, but favorites I keep for the time being). Fantastic! Although...um...In episode 166 they'll start the rankings. How on Earth are they going to get through intra-school rankings plus all of Nationals? O_o

I've been wondering about that too o.O;;

Prince of Tennis 159. Once winter is over, I'm trying this "illusion shot" myself ^___^

By the way where did you get episodes 161 and above? I tried Shinsen but they're down at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:40 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Transformers Galaxy Force 47

Solty Rei 04

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Chanel wrote:
Prince of Tennis 159. Once winter is over, I'm trying this "illusion shot" myself ^___^

Hehe...I tried to hit left-handed the other day, just for kicks. <_< >_> Bad idea. I also got in trouble for trying to do a few Kikumaru/Fabrice Santoro. Apparently my husband doesn't like it when tennis leads to bleeding. :P

Chanel wrote:

By the way where did you get episodes 161 and above? I tried Shinsen but they're down at the moment.

I have the Shinsen ones (linked through animesuki). I started dling them over the weekend, and I think they finished up Tuesday morning, perhaps before it went down? Aside from it sometimes being really slow, I didn't have any issues getting them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

FMA 21-24

SOB! I watched the dub version because my brother made me, and Leo being voiced by the same guy as Horo was SERIOUSLY starting to mess with my head... O.o

-begs for Auntie Mylene's forgiviness and rewatches the sub-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Amethyst wrote:
FMA 21-24

SOB! I watched the dub version because my brother made me, and Leo being voiced by the same guy as Horo was SERIOUSLY starting to mess with my head... O.o

-begs for Auntie Mylene's forgiviness and rewatches the sub-

I wouldn't worry about my forgiveness for watching the dub, I'd be more worried about my wrath that you get to see 21-24 long before I will. Why oh why did the rental store have to catch fire the day before I was going in to rent that DVD?

Anyway...

Prince of Tennis 166-169. Hmm...isn't that interesting...

[Edit]

And tonight (Dec 1):

Prince of Tennis 170-176. 3 straight episodes of Fuji vs Tezuka. 'Nuf said. *melts*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

MyleneFarmer wrote:
Prince of Tennis 170-176. 3 straight episodes of Fuji vs Tezuka. 'Nuf said. *melts*

*gasp* You're almost done!

Prince of Tennis 160. Awww. Hope they exchanged phone numbers ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Prince of Tennis 177-178. Kinda like how this ended, although...

Rob: "Apparently there was some extra money in the art budget."

Prince of Tennis OAV: A Day on Survival Mountain. Total waste of my time, total waste of their money. Blech.

Prince of Tennis Musical: Dream Live First. Hehe, I'm highly amused. Kaidoh-senpai, kakkoi!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:34 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Black Cat 08

Pani Poni Dash 16

Shuffle 19

Naruto 162

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next