Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 5:10 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Neon Genesis on Adult Swim
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah it happened Eva finally made its way to Cartoon Network, well actually they played the first two episodes on Toonami like I dunno 3 years ago and cut out a ton of stuff, I didn't notice I was only 13 then and was just like: "Whoooa exploding crosses!?"
But anyways, for anyone who hasn't seen the series now you can see what people are talking about and I saw a YuYu Hakusho topic so I thought just so I had some threads under my belt of recent I'd post this whether it got replies or not, Adult Swim probably won't edit too much but I dunno about the later part of series, I can't even remember it too good myself.

Yeah...I know my post are confusing to read, hang in there pals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I too remember when they showed the first couple of episodes on Toonami ages ago. I didn't watch them, but I remember it happening. ^_- It's good to know they're cycling in a few new anime into the Adult Swim lineup. I don't watch Adult Swim (I only watch subs), but I'm glad it exists, and brings anime in at least a somewhat less-hacked form to the masses. Or at least the folks that watch Adult Swim.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle some of those later episodes...It's been awhile since I've watched Eva (even though I do own all of it), but I remember it getting pretty gruesome after awhile.

Last edited by MyleneFarmer on Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:10 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
It was so long ago when I first watched Evangelion that I watched them on Video =O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

We keep forgetting that they're on Thursday night with the Saturday repeats (which is weird if you ask me), so we just watch the repeat on Saturday with the other shows. If we miss it then, we have it on dvd anyway, but I like watching them on tv. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'm glad it's on CN now.
I've seen all but the last few episodes *kicks crazy library system*

fun stuff

No need to drive me crazy, I'm close enough to walk.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]