Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Death Note
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:36 pm 

Cyanna wrote:
Fiddelysquat wrote:
Same here. L was pretty much the reason I watched. I can't comprehend people who are fans of Light. It's crazy! There are entire message boards of people who AGREE with what he does!

L's method isn't perfect either but at least he won't deliver an ultimate punishment until proven guilty...

Pete was a big L fan reading the manga. I was won over after the Lind L. Taylor stunt. He's a lot of fun to observe.

I just wish he could have seen the greatest case of his life to completion... Watching them work around each other was my favorite part of the show.

Now I'm interested in the live action movie. I saw the first half at AnimeNEXT and the actor they have playing L is just...he just nails all of his physical quirks. The voice is deeper but the mannerisms are there. :)

I love the movie it's AWESOME!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

A three-puppet salute to everyone on this thread!

Lovely multi-purpose gesture, the three-puppet salute. If it annoys you, it should; if it heartens you, it also should; and if it befuddles you, you need to finish Death Note.

That's actually one of my catch phrases when introducing people to the fandom these days: Don't stop until you know what a three-puppet salute is. No, not even then. It definitely beats waiting until they're seriously considering quitting, I can tell you.

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:11 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I think you're referring to the one shot. The subsequent chapters have a much more interesting plot; it becomes a cat-and-mouse chess game between a detective and a vigilante killer. I hope you enjoy the rest of it!

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4