Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:39 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

hmm... well personally I love Hellsing (though I prefer the manga), Gungrave, and Saiyuki (again I like the manga better). I think you might like Kyo Kara Maoh! and Samurai Deeper Kyo. ^_^

I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:30 pm 

I'd go for Bleach, just because it looks like they're almost done with the filler arc, and Eyeshield 21, if Saizen ever resumes uploading episodes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:22 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

.hack has a pretty interesting concept; .hack//Roots finished airing a few days ago. Awesome stuff, really.

Will you stop with the honour stuff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:50 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Smokytyger wrote:
hmm... well personally I love Hellsing (though I prefer the manga), Gungrave, and Saiyuki (again I like the manga better). I think you might like Kyo Kara Maoh! and Samurai Deeper Kyo. ^_^

Kyou Kara Maou! is adorable and slash-tastic. *points at set* The first season is out on DVD (available on Netflix), but the second season hasn't been completely subbed yet. The going is also slow. Now I regret rushing through the series only to be left hanging. Of course I had to go ahead and read spoilers...

I just got done watching xxxholic. Another really good one and it's short. Bleach is fun, but it's also 90+ episodes long.

Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.

Post subject: Re: Any recomended Anime?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:56 am 

Well since this board is here! I need some help! I need a good series to watch :). I have watched SDK, Ruroni, Trigun, .Hack, Bebop, Naruto, Ninja Scroll, FMA, and Zone Enders. All I liked but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions! My favorites are Trigun, FMA, Bebop, then naruto if that helps any! Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

You should check out Outlaw Star. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I really recommdend La Corda D'oro - I posted about it in this thread for more information. I will echo what the others say, though, that nobody can tell what kind of anime you'll like except for you, and maybe some of your really close friends. I've never watched Naruto so I can't even tell you if this is similar at all anyway.

I also liked Fruits Basket (although since I watch it when it's on TV I haven't gotten through very much of the series)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:04 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I liked Bleach, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Rune Soldier, um... well, those are all I can think of at the moment, since it's been so long since I've gotten tow atch any. But those seemed decent (Though Ginga Densetsu Weed was only abotu 25 episodes, and I believe that Rune Soldier is pretty short too).

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:13 pm 

Smokytyger wrote:

do you know there is new show about Kyou Kara Maoh, after the 78 episode there is new one now.. I saw it..

anyway depend on what ppl's flavor;
the last few anime I watch is pretty ok:
Kaze no Stigma, Busou Renkin, Yakitate Japan,
Reborn, One Piece, Rental Magica ( definatly a PLUS, also the manga)

I have over 200 anime so.. i can keeping typing all day so.... if anybody have any questions about anime ask me.. send me mail or something. I know pretty much about it.

ps: Mobile Suit Gundam 00, good show.. Kira fans>> will be disapointed. cus there is no Kira it this anime,
and for SF/romance fans, I recommend EUREKA SEVEN, I love the anime and manga. ( created by studio BONES, if I remember correctly same maker as Cowboy Bebop, do I need to say more?)

that is for all ~:>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:19 pm 

You should watch Shugo Chara but i think its mostly for girls but boys can still watch it,and Naruto Shippuden.It's A follow up of his 4 years of training it's amazing :P :P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:01 pm 

You should check out Shura no Toki if you enjoy fighting anime.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:23 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I have to pimp one of the best animes I've eva seen, Jyu Oh Sei. It's sci-fi-ish mixed with romance and action and JOY. Its only 11 episodes long and really rushed at the end, but I loooove this series. :D~ Its basically about how these twin brothers who get abandoned on an "abandoned" planet called Chimera. The planet is inhabited by savage man-eating plants, and to survive one has to rely on their instincts and basically become beasts. As it progresses, its learned that if one becomes the Jyu Oh, or Beast King, they can escape the planet. In order to do so, one has to defeat the leader of each of four "rings", or small kingdoms. It's a really awesome series. :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:49 pm 

I'll just list my fav's, all of them seem to appeal to a wide audience:

Kaleido Star
Gundam 00
Rozen Maiden
Saber Marionette J
Hand Maid May

Neopets: LiTelor (Acara) & Alstal (Cybunny)

Director, Events: AnimeUSA
Creator of Anime Parliament (TM)

**Superior ability breeds superior ambition**

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Martian Successor Nadesico

Vandread

Gundam Wing

Gundam 00

Ninja Scroll

Samurai Deeper Kyo

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/26638
http://kaijuville.myminicity.com/ or http://kaijuville.myminicity.com/ind or http://kaijuville.myminicity.com/tra <----please click one, if you don't mind (Don't need ind at the moment)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3