Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Anybody else have an opinion on Hellsing (Anime version)?

Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:01 pm

I like it a lot, and much prefer it to the disastrous (in my opinion) movie. Alucard seems so free, so powerful, and Hellsing so ambitious and strong-willed.
I think the combination of religion, vampirism and mystery all make this anime quite perfect, and I've never once gotten bored of it.

Anyone else have opinions?

Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:08 am

Considering that the new series with a bigger budget has been released, I'll watch the subs and get back to you.

Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:52 pm

I saw the first disc at a party, and I'd read the first book of the manga long before that. SO AWESOME! The storyline is very interesting, and the wanton violence makes it so much better <3

Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:44 pm

I haven't seen the movie (the oav's? Or is there a movie too? I had heard they might do oav's.) I saw the serie and read the translated mangas. I like the mangas the best. I found the end of the anime a little rushed and non canon (to me at least.. ;p). It's still a very good anime, though.

Except for Victoria.. gaah..

Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:44 am

O gosh! I loveeee Hellsing. It has been a long time since i have seen it. but it is still one of mu favorite animes

Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:52 am

I got the Anime series after my cousin showed me. I like it, though I am not fanatic. It's better then a lot of what they put on cartoon network anymore. I miss my cyborg 009! Sorry, got a little off topic.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:51 pm

I just finished watching episodes 1-13, is there more? Is that only the first season, or did I just not get all of the episodes? -confused-

Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:13 am

There is no more! Mwahahahaaaaaaaaa!

Ok, well just now they've started the remake of Hellsing, and the first episode so far was quite good.

Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:35 am

hmm i see... i think i'll stick to the manga for now o.0
Topic locked