Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Need help naming a score on Wolf's Rain
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

After returning to watch the episodes one by one I noticed the beautiful, haunting melody that first attracted me to getting the OST from a friend in the first place. Unfortunately I discovered, whether I have missed it or not, that said melody isn't on any of the CDs.

I'm wondering what the name of it is. I've only watched the first few episodes of Wolf's Rain at the moment. In the beginning when Cheza first shows an expression, the melody is played. On the third episode it's played when Hubb visits the old man with Blue (his dog) for what I think is the first time. He's sitting there sipping his drink and Hubb is at the door when it begins. They talk a little, with it playing in the background, and Hubb eventually leaves.

As I keep watching more episodes I hear it chime again. In the sixth episode when Hubb goes to visit the Old Man with Blue at the Bar, it plays just as they exit the establishment. It's the scene before Kiba, Tsume, Hige and Toboe enter the path in the Graveyard and say goodbye to Zari.

The nineth, Cher visits Darcia Family Cemetery.
Eleventh, Cher opens door after being taken.

Please help! It's driving me mad.

Quote:
Image How come in the TCG: Darkest Faerie edition there's a Yellow Gallion, but no such option to paint your Gallion this colour exists?.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]