Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: An Anime about Bread?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:12 pm 

I'm not a huge fan of Anime, and I don't watch it much (except for the heavily Americanized ones like Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh), but someone showed me this interesting one awhile ago about people who work in a bakery and the problems they run into. I think the bakery was called Pantasia. It was pretty good, and I was amazed how many different plots the writers could make out of bread. Anyway, has anyone else seen this before? I kind of liked it, and I'd like to know where I can see the other episodes. (I saw about 10 of them).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

For some reason that sounds really familiar. Could it be "Yakitate!! Japan"?. Gathering it from removed, I found the following description of the series.

Quote:
Azuma Kazuma is a young bakery worker. He has a dream that he will make Japanese bread, "Ja-pan", which will be better than any other bread in Japan. He has "palms of sun", which are much warmer palms than those of normal people, and they are useful for making bread. With his "palms of sun" and creative ideas, he will beat rivals who will appear one after another.

It sounds cute!. Is that what you're talking about?. If so then there's your answer.
If this is illegal, I'd appreciate the Mods alerting me and removing it. Not to promote the site or anything, as I do not own it, I use it frequently. You can view a ton of anime online download-free. No saving, or anything. It just requires a fast connection and maybe a decent computer as it just buffers the entire way. It's kind of like how most local radio stations are now offering it online to be delivered to your computer so you can have it anywhere. That's how I get all my anime anyways.

And.. When I say download-free I meant.. You don't download anything. At all. Just wanted to clear myself up twice to make sure I'm not breaking any rules. That link that I posted earlier is straight to that anime I was talking about. You'll see the episode numbers underneath description.

removed - Starting point

Quote:
Image How come in the TCG: Darkest Faerie edition there's a Yellow Gallion, but no such option to paint your Gallion this colour exists?.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:34 am 

Dusket wrote:
For some reason that sounds really familiar. Could it be "Yakitate!! Japan"?. Gathering it from removed, I found the following description of the series.

Quote:
Azuma Kazuma is a young bakery worker. He has a dream that he will make Japanese bread, "Ja-pan", which will be better than any other bread in Japan. He has "palms of sun", which are much warmer palms than those of normal people, and they are useful for making bread. With his "palms of sun" and creative ideas, he will beat rivals who will appear one after another.

It sounds cute!. Is that what you're talking about?. If so then there's your answer.
If this is illegal, I'd appreciate the Mods alerting me and removing it. Not to promote the site or anything, as I do not own it, I use it frequently. You can view a ton of anime online download-free. No saving, or anything. It just requires a fast connection and maybe a decent computer as it just buffers the entire way. It's kind of like how most local radio stations are now offering it online to be delivered to your computer so you can have it anywhere. That's how I get all my anime anyways.

And.. When I say download-free I meant.. You don't download anything. At all. Just wanted to clear myself up twice to make sure I'm not breaking any rules. That link that I posted earlier is straight to that anime I was talking about. You'll see the episode numbers underneath description.

removed - Starting point

Yeah, that's the one. I was amazed that they could make so many plots out of bread. BREAD!!!

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:48 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I'm currently watching, up to episdoe 26 so far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

It's awesome! The manga has reached chap 150 (vol 16?) and the story keeps getting interesting :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:21 pm 

The late Azuma Kazuma with his comrades... Manager Ken, Kyousuke Kawachi, Tsukino, (maybe that's d speling...) and the 'third gender' person that's VERY SUPERSONIC fast.

I watch it... at the television. They're currently airing mondays-fridays, afternoon on our country :D

the episode i just watch this day... Azuma used his secret hollow block or something so he can beat suwabara kai...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Aw, that series is great, but when I saw the post I raised my eyebrow and thought, "Wha!?!? More Kogepan? Yay!"

Post subject: hi
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:33 am 

Chobits has something to do with a bakery. Chi has to work at a bakery.

Takuto:Mitsuki's face is so...
Mitsuki:Takuto's lips are so...
From the series of Full Moon Wo smurf or Searchin for the Full Moon

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]