Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:10 pm

Last edited by colliny2k on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:56 am

You'll be able to get ahold of any anime that we mention? :P Perhaps you should give us a list that could be available to you and we'll pick out what we think is the best. Or you could just tell us what kinds of anime you enjoy ^^;

Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:51 am

Look at this :P

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=75982lz.jpg

Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:48 pm

Naruto. All the way.

Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:23 pm

Yea, I should be able to get ahold of pretty much any anime you mention...don't see why I couldn't. I don't really have a preferance of what type of anime, I'm open to anything. Take a look at the list of what I already saw...guess that gives a small idea of what I like.

I looked at that list you gave Chris, but that just gives me MORE choices. I already know tons of animes I'd might want to watch, but I can't choose. So specific suggestions are best ^_^

Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:53 pm

I would recomend Kaleido Star, it is a bit slow in the beginning but you will get really got up in it. I've actually only seen the first fifteen episodes but I really like it and will be finishing it tonight or tomorrow(I have the box set), if you do decide to watch this one watc it in japanese with subtitles the dub is really bad.

Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:04 am

Christopher wrote:Look at this :P

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=75982lz.jpg

The only difficult thing about that list is that I see a anime I want to watch so I look at the color and go 'but what does it mean?' and then i have to scroll all the way up and check the legend and then i've lost my place. :(

eta: whats the anime titled in red mean?

Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:21 am

Nessa wrote:

The only difficult thing about that list is that I see a anime I want to watch so I look at the color and go 'but what does it mean?' and then i have to scroll all the way up and check the legend and then i've lost my place. :(

I would have those the legend self explanatory with it gradiently cycling through colours from purple back to blue. The red ones are ones I've seen a bit of but never finished. The list is out of date already.

Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:25 pm

Christopher wrote:
Nessa wrote:

I would have those the legend self explanatory with it gradiently cycling through colours from purple back to blue. The red ones are ones I've seen a bit of but never finished. The list is out of date already.

...I fear your anime skills now much more then ever.

Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:26 pm

Don't fall into the Naruto Craze. You should watch Love Hina. It's a very funny anime.

Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:27 pm

Jean wrote:Don't fall into the Naruto Craze. You should watch Love Hina. It's a very funny anime.

Lol, I only saw a little of Love Hina, it was pretty funky. I should try to get ahold of the rest of the series sometime...

Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:57 am

If you liked Fullmetal Alchemist or anything with mechas, Eureka Seven is a good anime so far.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:57 pm

Fruits Basket is pretty good, not the best, but funny. :)

Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:20 pm

I just finished watching the avatar : the last air bender. I loved it <3

Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:46 pm

FLCL (Fooly Cooly)
Topic locked