Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Naruto
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:21 am 

i just found a new naruto web.its pretty good,it shows wat cartoon network edited & wat they didn't.http://www.narutoplace.com/naruto-censors-and-edits/ check it out sometime.

Previous thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9050

~For every dream that shatters,another one comes ture~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Its kinda weird how anal the US is about everything... and sad really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:36 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I think that editing out the bleeding noses is understandable, because most North American children would have no idea what it meant. Honestly, I'm not surprised anymore with the way some animes are edited for North American audiences, after the debacle that was CardCaptor Sakura.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:04 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
As I said in the last thread, the only edits made (beside the signs and a couple of colour and character position changes which are nothing anyway) don't really take anything away from the story at all.

WOO blood, there's still blood, does it have to be squirting and gushing out all over the place to make the anime cool, really? Even when in the Japanese anime the blood is gone in the next scene, which is absolutely unrealistic? There are a few edits that take away a *little* of the realistic side of that specific part (like the part with Zabuza removing the needles), but personally, I find the whole argument immature (unless it was absolutely butchered like One Piece), as people seem to be finding things to gripe about to where there really isn't anything.

I guess once you hit a certain age, you aren't amazing by blood unrealistically squirting out all over the place due to a simple punch in the face.

(I love how the one scene on episode 18 was editted with blood where there wasn't any to begin with, mishap CN?)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:42 pm 

just came back from da fair.who put my reply here?& who locked da other naruto post?i agree with kugetsu,its sort of gross seein that much blood come out when u hit someone.so unrealistic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah, but you have to remember... One kick from those people can send you flying like... 30 feet xD So their punches must be pretty hard. o.o

But Ive never seen anyone loose a tooth, and you would think that would happen, being punched in the mouth so much o.O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:45 pm 

ya,i guess so...but still there shouldn't b that much blood...even though they do hit hard....mayb they have heathy teeth. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah, all that blood isnt the best thing in the world, but I can look past it, since naruto is the coolest thing ever xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:34 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
SO why exactly was the larger thread locked?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
SO why exactly was the larger thread locked?

Im wondering that too...

News from http://www.narutofan.com!!

"If we are to believe recent reports coming out today, the Naruto anime fillers will come to an end with Episode 199 of the Japanese Naruto anime series, and the much awaited Kakashi Gaiden will air starting on Episode 200 and go through to Episode 204, and Part 2 of the Naruto series that has been over a year in the making will air with Episode 205. The episode titles for the following are: Konoha's Yellow Flash Appears!, Kakashi Gaiden Starts!!!!!, Kakashi Break Down! The Sharingan Awakens, and finally End of Kakashi Gaiden! 205 Begins the Next Generation! - whether this is true or not we will have to wait and see, but it sure sounds convincing and Naruto fans around the world will rejoice! It should be noted that this is not 100% confirmed, and may or may not be correct. So, please don't get your hopes up until such time there is confirmation."

:O

Ive heard that Yodaime is the leader of Akatsuki and kills kakashi... I really hope thats not true T_T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:29 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Ohh I heard that. I LOVE NARUTO!!! NARUTO... FOREVER!!!

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kyra wrote:
Honestly, I'm not surprised anymore with the way some animes are edited for North American audiences, after the debacle that was CardCaptor Sakura.

You'll have to excuse me for my ignorance, but I've only seen about 3 episodes of CardCaptor Sakura. What debacle, what happened?

Kyuubi wrote:
"If we are to believe recent reports coming out today, the Naruto anime fillers will come to an end with Episode 199 of the Japanese Naruto anime series, and the much awaited Kakashi Gaiden will air starting on Episode 200 and go through to Episode 204, and Part 2 of the Naruto series that has been over a year in the making will air with Episode 205. The episode titles for the following are: Konoha's Yellow Flash Appears!, Kakashi Gaiden Starts!!!!!, Kakashi Break Down! The Sharingan Awakens, and finally End of Kakashi Gaiden! 205 Begins the Next Generation! - whether this is true or not we will have to wait and see, but it sure sounds convincing and Naruto fans around the world will rejoice! It should be noted that this is not 100% confirmed, and may or may not be correct. So, please don't get your hopes up until such time there is confirmation."

And that was the news I was waiting for before I started watching again. Yay!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:17 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Oh I heard about that Kakashi thing! Totally bummed. Hope that doesn't happen.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:43 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
You're bummed that...the series will finally continue?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
You're bummed that...the series will finally continue?

I think that he is saying that he is bummed that Kakashi might die.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next