Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Digimon Tamers (Season 3) DVD
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:18 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Wow, Medli posted in the anime forum. Wot?! XD

I have a friend who likes Digimon and wants to buy a dvd of season three. I'm really confused because I cannot find one! I saw a site that was talking about voting to have it released on DVD, but that could be years old and no longer accurate.. so.. is it out on DVD and does anyone know where I can find it?! PLZ!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:48 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Hmm, that'd be nice to have, but I don't think I've ever seen it on DVD before. o_o (and the ones that I have found are purely-Japanese. No subtitles or anything)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:58 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

There weren't many DVDs released of Digimon, except for the movies, and as Kuge said, the purely Japanese ones.
I don't believe they ever had one for Digimon Tamers either (that's one of the best seasons, though! :o). I believe there was a movie released for it, but I'm not sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:10 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

That sucks.. that really was the best season. *floats back to childhood* Oh well. I guess he'll have to record them off Cartoon Network or something. Atleast I got an answer! XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:16 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

YESSSS. Season two was my favourite, then season three. Season four got really tiring after awhile (partly because I kept missing it).

They've got a season five of Digimon (atleast I think it is) called Digimon Savers. It's still in Japan right now. And the really cool thing about this new season...IT'S GOT AGUMON! <3 Yesss.

Oh. You can catch Digimon on Jetix on Toon Disney. I don't know if they're still there, but last I watched, they moved up to when the kids (including Kazu and the other guy) all go to the Digital world, so they're close to hitting season four.
I can let you know when they start airing season three again. :)

(Heh -- Digimon was one of the animes I watched faithfully before they took it off of Fox. ^^;;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:11 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
DM was on fire! wrote:
(Heh -- Digimon was one of the animes I watched faithfully before they took it off of Fox. ^^;;)

Same... sort of. I did until the end of season 2, lost cable for a while, when it came back on I got confused as to where I was and started watching 3. Missed 4, though from what I hear that's a good thing.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:37 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Savers is great :D .
But, Gaomon>Agumon

Tamers was the best, even if 4Kids (or whoever) was dubbing it. They knew Disney was buying the rights by the end of the series, so they got lazy.

Frontier was good too, it was just different. Not many people like it. It did have the best music out of any of the series (so far).

You might be able to find DVD's for the Tamers movies, Battle of Adventurers and Runaway Locomon. Maybe.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Last edited by Dyl on Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:39 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

As far as I know, 4Kids wasn't dubbing it. Saban had control of it until Season 4, and then a dubbing company that I believe Jetix owns took over dubbing for Season 4. And that was after the FoxBox turned into 4Kids TV, and it was airing here on UPN (now CW).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:36 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

DM was on fire! wrote:
As far as I know, 4Kids wasn't dubbing it. Saban had control of it until Season 4, and then a dubbing company that I believe Jetix owns took over dubbing for Season 4. And that was after the FoxBox turned into 4Kids TV, and it was airing here on UPN (now CW).

4Kids. They mess up some animes.. The only anime that was a good job was Pokemon.. Now that's being dubbed by another company. It's crap.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]