Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Anyone here watch Sailormoon?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:25 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ah, the stars were trannies. Beautiful. Didn't get that far with Cartoon Network. Kept watching the same seasons over and over again, and then they banned it. Being young, I wasn't aware of the interwebs.

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:13 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I love Sailor Moon. I loved it as a kid, and still love it now. I bought the entire series on DVD. I tried to get the books but they are too hard to get, especially in Australia. I want to get the the undubbed versions of the original and R soon. I watch it doing my embridorary.
My faviourite characters is Jupiter and Tuxedo Mask and I think Venus is funny.
I also get frustrated with the arguements between Mars and Serena.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:22 pm 

cheetah, you can get the japanese version of the first 2 seasons from the internet, and it's leagal because they're unlicenced(stupid Toei for not letting it be re-licenced :x )

I agree, the books are usualy around at least 15 (without shipping) for one and I've seen them go for around $75 for one of them >.<

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:29 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I've started watching through the series, it's so funny.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:16 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I grew up watching Sailor Moon! Still one of my all-time favourites, I've seen most seasons of it and most of the movies as well. My friends got me started on the live action too, it's hilarious simply because it's so cheesy :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lol. I think I watched that before. I used to be obsessed with it.

I don't exist. omo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

My brother, sister and i were so addicted to watching sailor moon that we literally got the toys and all!
We even pretended to be them alot of the time(mind you this was when i was about 4 so my sister was around 12 and my brother 11)

i havent watched them recently so i completely forgot what was what and who was who but ill go onto youtube and see what it was all about.

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Yayamaya wrote:
cheetah, you can get the japanese version of the first 2 seasons from the internet, and it's leagal because they're unlicenced(stupid Toei for not letting it be re-licenced :x )

I agree, the books are usualy around at least 15 (without shipping) for one and I've seen them go for around $75 for one of them >.<

It's still piracy and still illegal :)

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:47 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
So is viewing images through google search...

Selective enforcement for the win.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:29 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
I loved watch the Sailor Moon anime and I loved singing the theme song when it used to be on but it annoyed me that Sailor Moon never went past the Follow The Leader episode for UK Sailor Moon fans. (In other words after that episode was shown it keep going back to the A Moon Star Is Born episode for the UK Sailor Moon fans.)

It's a shame that Sailor Moon isn't still on UK these days. (Same with Digimon which isn't shown on Jetix anymore in the UK.)

I have only started watching the anime Mew Mew Power (aka Tokyo Mew Mew with alterations e.g. Zoey saying "Mew Mew style, Mew Mew grace, Mew Mew power in your face!" in place of Ichigo's "To give you full gratitude, I'll serve for you nya!" and "For the future of the Earth, I will be of service nya!") since last week in the UK thanks to UK channel PopGirl (Sky channel 626) though it isn't as good as Sailor Moon but I got to love it nonetheless despite the fact it is seen as a Sailor Moon clone.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2