Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: La Corda D'oro ~Primo Passo~ (Kiniro no Koruda)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I just have to rave about this anime that I recently watched...only the first fourteen episodes are subbed, but so far I've really, really enjoyed it.

Basically, it is about a second-year high school student, Hino Kahoko, who is one of the rare people who can see this musical fairy, Lili. Kaho-chan is chosen to be a part of a musical competition, yet she has never played an instrument in her life. Lili gives her a magic violin that anyone can play, and Kaho-chan gets to work.

One of the things I do really like is that there are a lot of different male possible interests, which makes some of the drama interesting, even though it's still light-hearted. It's also a little less cliché than some anime are, which makes it less predictable and more interesting. Anyway, if you've seen it, I'd love to know what you think, and if you haven't, I suggest you go take a look, especially if you're a classical music fan like me.

Post subject: Re: La Corda D'oro ~Primo Passo~ (Kiniro no Koruda)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I've been looking at this manga over and over trying to decide if I should get it or not. Not much info was given in the book descriptions, so I was waiting until more came out before deciding. Your comments make it sounds more interesting. I think I might actually give it a shot now. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject: Re: La Corda D'oro ~Primo Passo~ (Kiniro no Koruda)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Thing is, though...if it were the choice between the manga and the anime, the anime wins, BIG. In my opinion, there's no point in a manga about music, since a lot of the good points in the anime revolve around the concerts and random musical interludes that happen. It's still a great plot, and there's a lot of awesome characters, but I'd personally recommend listening just because I think it loses a lot of the feel without being able to hear the characters play.

Either way, I think both are totally worthwhile.

Edit Wednesday, 25 July 2007 8:57 PM HST:
Episodes 15 and 16 are subbed now, for note.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]