Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Re: Digimon: Data Squad/Digimon Savers

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:02 pm

...Citra...mon?

*self impailation*

Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:14 pm

Digimon died to me after the second season way back when I was in middle school.

Only the first two seasons rocked, everything else sucks!

Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Old topic is old, Ammer. :P

Can someone fill me in on what's happening right now?
We have the most fail at life cable ever and they moved Toon Disney over to digital. T_T

Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:51 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:Old topic is old, Ammer. :P

Can someone fill me in on what's happening right now?
We have the most fail at life cable ever and they moved Toon Disney over to digital. T_T

Season One FTW.
I don't even bother watching the new season, even though I get Toon Disney. :P

Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Well, zap2it, an online channel guide thingy, is showing Digimon on Family, a Canadian channel that runs Disney stuff. It starts September 7th; it's on very early in the morning, though.
I was hoping it'd get on YTV, but YTV seems to be gutting their schedule of anime lately.

Also, Tamers was obviously the best.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am

Dyl wrote:Well, zap2it, an online channel guide thingy, is showing Digimon on Family, a Canadian channel that runs Disney stuff. It starts September 7th; it's on very early in the morning, though.
I was hoping it'd get on YTV, but YTV seems to be gutting their schedule of anime lately.

Was that season 3? Because that was when Digimon went downhill.

(I love how I'm still arguing about it like 6 years later).

Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Ammer wrote:
Dyl wrote:Well, zap2it, an online channel guide thingy, is showing Digimon on Family, a Canadian channel that runs Disney stuff. It starts September 7th; it's on very early in the morning, though.

Was that season 3? Because that was when Digimon went downhill.

Amen to that. But, I guess people have different opinions. Some think Seasons, 3 and 4 rock; while others think that they ruined the series. Personally, I did not like Season 3 or 4 and I found Season 2 okay.
Topic locked