Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Re: Naruto

Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:01 am

Whoa... that's a lot of spoilers there. Mmm reading the manga and watching the latest episodes of the anime, it seems they have diverged a little.

Although in the anime... Erosennin did end up leaving for a secret mission... so it looks like they're still keeping with the whole "Pain" thing.

Each new enemy ninja's powers are getting stronger and stronger - even to the point of being able to reign in the tailed demons. Seriously... where were these guys in the earlier episodes!

Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Siniri wrote:
Byakuya San wrote:
THE NARUTOxSAKURA SHIPPERS WILL NOT BE HAPPY. :P

Sure they will. Sakura's at least still alive. I wanted to see Hinata at least use her crazy flexibility jitsu -- though I don't think Pein's attack could be avoided even with byakugan. Shouldn't she at least have tried to pull the rods out of Naruto instead of launching a completely pointless attack? I mean, she was one of the few who could actually see Pein's powers after all.

I guess what I meant is that they wouldn't be happy about Hinata professing her love to Naruto. I didn't assume that Hinata was done for just yet.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Yeah, well, I didn't think Kakashi was done for yet until a few chapters ago and look where that got me. ._.

EDIT -

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46679
&&
http://nekoni.deviantart.com/journal/23517569/

Fri May 29, 2009 7:14 pm

DM, you might want to start reading Naruto again... at least up to chapter 449.

I have to say, i thought it was kind of a cop-out, but I guess we're back to the "main" arc of Naruto vs. Sasuke.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:03 pm

WRT to Naruto 450-and-later,

I say Kakashi was cheated out of his Hokage post. T______T in the sense that it was stolen from him, that is.

But but but at least he's alive.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:33 pm

I-AND THEN-I
OH MY GOOODDDDD

I haven't read the most recent chapter. D:
*reads*

WHAT THE *CENSORED*
:|
Srsly. Someone kill Danzou.
Topic locked