Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:23 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Chaud wrote:

There's a hallway to the toilets. You live in Taranaki, myself in Auckland. Maybe the structure's different? o_O

I live in Wellington.

Though I expect if one has the poster they all do and thus Yu-Gi-Oh the movie will be coming to a cinema near us (and giving out free cards too! OMG I wants one! (I still have my special mew card from Pokemon :oops: )).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
Chaud wrote:

There's a hallway to the toilets. You live in Taranaki, myself in Auckland. Maybe the structure's different? o_O

I live in Wellington.

Though I expect if one has the poster they all do and thus Yu-Gi-Oh the movie will be coming to a cinema near us (and giving out free cards too! OMG I wants one! (I still have my special mew card from Pokemon :oops: )).

http://www.village.co.nz/vistait/villag ... HO00001238 < link.

I got this free pokemon trading card of the ice bird, for buying the 1st Pokemon movie on video. I don't want the darn card, I already good a cuboard FULL of trading cards of ALL kinds!

I like pickles, I like cheese, I like climbing lobster trees!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:44 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Chaud wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Chaud wrote:

I live in Wellington.

http://www.village.co.nz/vistait/villag ... HO00001238 < link.

I got this free pokemon trading card of the ice bird, for buying the 1st Pokemon movie on video. I don't want the darn card, I already good a cuboard FULL of trading cards of ALL kinds!

That was Chris-brand sarcasm by the way (or rather imitating one of my brothers). I do however have that mew card...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I haven't seeen it yet, but the animation looked horrible compared to the series. And yugi loses a few times(god, why did they take little yugi's soul iinstead?!?!?)

-.- yeah I'm a Yugioh freak. I know all from beginning to end. And I'm forever informing little kids that gods can't be played, you can 'burn' cards, yadda ydda yadda.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:47 pm 

I haven't seen any of the animation, but it can't possibably be as bad as the animation for the AE Arc. . .

Can it? >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Stumpy wrote:
I haven't seen any of the animation, but it can't possibably be as bad as the animation for the AE Arc. . .

Can it? >_>

Oh, yes it can ;) See the series...the animation there's already crappy. Check the movie image:

Anubis is also a desert petpet...what a coincidence (note: I was being sarcastic :roll: )

(*Dranzer*), you talking about the Doom series? With Amelda, Raphel, and Varon? I love Varon.....and i feel sorry for Raphel about his past.... :cry:

King of Atlantis? Erm...cool? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:27 pm 

. . .Ew. D: He looks like a rat or something. His eyes and hair are waaay to big for his head.

*sigh* Silly animators, animation supposed tp be -better- in movies.

ETA: I haven't seen the Doom Arc, but I thought Amelda was the one with the tragic past. . .?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:13 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Stumpy wrote:
. . .Ew. D: He looks like a rat or something. His eyes and hair are waaay to big for his head.

Thats anime for ya :>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Stumpy wrote:

ETA: I haven't seen the Doom Arc, but I thought Amelda was the one with the tragic past. . .?

THEY ALL DO! :cry:

AMelda's little brother/sister was killed by this KaibaCorp war thingy....but she keeps his lucky mascot soldier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I haven't seen it. I would get a ticket just for the cards. A whole 90 min. of the Yugster might be a little unbearable.

Himura the Battousai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

If you think Yami Yugi's face is too small, you should see Little Yugi, especially his eyes! :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:18 pm 

Chaud wrote:
If you think Yami Yugi's face is too small, you should see Little Yugi, especially his eyes! :o

Well Yuugi is supposed to be like that. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Stumpy wrote:
Chaud wrote:

Well Yuugi is supposed to be like that. :P

Well....at least he looks better than those Thunderbirds guys :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:02 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I watched it .. my friend and I were the only girls watching the movie, and when we were walking out, everyone stared at us like we were freaks. xD

It wasn't too bad, I suppose. But I really hated the 'eighth millenium item' - it makes it sound like some Mary-Sue fanfiction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:33 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Leafie wrote:
I watched it .. my friend and I were the only girls watching the movie, and when we were walking out, everyone stared at us like we were freaks. xD

It wasn't too bad, I suppose. But I really hated the 'eighth millenium item' - it makes it sound like some Mary-Sue fanfiction.

I know. The show was designed for 7 milenuim items, and we still don't know each of the people who own one. That I know of, anyway.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next