Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:08 am

Alisquid wrote:All you FMA fans, I'm wonder if I should see FMA because it looks...really goopy(bloody, gory). Is it? I want to see what the hype is about. But once it runs past Cowboy Bebop or Evangelion(Not EoE, though.) I try to shy away.

There is blood content, but I'm pretty sure it's nothing worse than the ones you named.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:25 am

Koku wrote:
Alisquid wrote:All you FMA fans, I'm wonder if I should see FMA because it looks...really goopy(bloody, gory). Is it? I want to see what the hype is about. But once it runs past Cowboy Bebop or Evangelion(Not EoE, though.) I try to shy away.

There is blood content, but I'm pretty sure it's nothing worse than the ones you named.

I dunno. Gets a bit nasty when Scar starts exploding people o-o

Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:24 pm

Jim wrote:
Koku wrote:

That too, especially when he blows up the Brigadier general...

Shush and let me try and convert the millions! :P

Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:49 pm

Koku wrote:
Jim wrote:
Koku wrote:

Thanks. I'm still not impressed. I have to much of a heart to tell my brohter and mother about that. Let it find it out themselves.

Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:28 pm

The TV episodes were just released in Hong Kong today XD too bad I forgot to record this episode :( .

Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:27 pm

I love FMA, it is so cool, the game is good too.

Note: I have only liked FMA for a couple of weeks, I have never seen it on tv, and I only have a demo of the game. :P

Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:51 pm

I really want to watch FMA. My friend is lending away his DVDs of it and i'm waiting for my turn

Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:43 am

Koku wrote:
Jim wrote:
Koku wrote:

I laughed when the Brigadier General got blown up...

^.^;;

Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:46 am

Flame wrote:
Koku wrote:
Jim wrote:
Koku wrote:

^.^;;

I was cheering Scar on when that happened. ^__^;

I prefered his death in the manga though .... he was only mentioned as being blown up and we didn't have to see his ugly mug at all. :P

Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:17 am

Runevalkyrie wrote:

I prefered his death in the manga though .... he was only mentioned as being blown up and we didn't have to see his ugly mug at all. :P

But the spraying blood is half the fun :D

Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:39 pm

Runevalkyrie wrote:
Flame wrote:
Koku wrote:
Jim wrote:
Koku wrote:

^.^;;

I would have been dissapointed not seeing it in the manga, since seeing his ugly mug suddenly lifeless was very spiffy. XD

Enjoying people getting their headed, um...imploded (if that's the correct term, though probably isn't) is a strange way of having fun, isn't it? ^_^;

Am I weird in saying Scar is one of my favorite characters?

Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:54 am

ericlaw02 wrote:The TV episodes were just released in Hong Kong today XD too bad I forgot to record this episode :( .

You in HK too? :o Wow :P

I can't wait till the movie comes out...one thing, is it a continuition (sp?) of the series of the whole series/whole series plus extended.

(I'm making no sense :P)

Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:02 pm

Flame wrote:Enjoying people getting their headed, um...imploded (if that's the correct term, though probably isn't) is a strange way of having fun, isn't it? ^_^;

Technically, his head was de-constructed without re-construction. :evil:

Flame wrote:Am I weird in saying Scar is one of my favorite characters?

If you are, then so am I. Easily one of the coolest characters in the show.

Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:53 pm

Well that show does have a lot of lovable characters.

Hughes, Ed, Al, Armstrong, Hawkeye, Mustang, Scar, Envy, Winry etc. Heck, I am a Rose fan myself.

Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:54 pm

cap wrote:Well that show does have a lot of lovable characters.

Hughes, Ed, Al, Armstrong, Hawkeye, Mustang, Scar, Envy, Winry etc. Heck, I am a Rose fan myself.

Yes indeed. Scar is quite lovable. You go up to him, give him a hug, and then buh bye to your head. :P

But yeah, there are some really good characters in this. Hughes is hilarious. And Mustang is the Flame Alchemist...so enough said as to why I like him.
Topic locked