Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:21 am

FMA was on last night on Adult Swim. If you watched it, what do you think of the dub?

Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:18 pm

Soujiro wrote:FMA was on last night on Adult Swim. If you watched it, what do you think of the dub?

Wasn't too bad. But I haven't seen anything but that dubbed episode, so...yeah.

The series seems interesting enough. Weird, but interesting. Didn't help that I was half asleep when I watched it though. I can't remember any of the character's names. XD Ah well. All I have to say is that the first scene in it was freaky. Heh. My first thought was 'Spiffy! A glowing circle that chops off your limbs!' (Yes, I was in a weird mood. Must've been all the candy I'd been eating...)

Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:36 pm

Ah....FMA. I watched the first uh..4 episodes so I dunno what the first 5 pages is talking about with the miniwords. I was about to watch FMA last Saturday, but I fell asleep watching MadTV, so maybe next week...

Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:34 pm

Next week's episode is a continuation of the first one.

Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:55 pm

Well, I liked it, but I didn't know Al and Ed were still 14 and 15. And al's voice drives me crazy x_o; But I loved it regardless.

Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:27 am

RAWR! STOP TALKING ABOUT ME! *beats up people who were calling me short*

Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:47 pm

The Movie trailer has just been posted on animesuki. :3 It looks pretty good.

Apparently Al and Ed are back together in the FMA world, and Al's back in the armored body. Some new villain with a metal face...

Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:22 pm

Koku wrote:The Movie trailer has just been posted on animesuki. :3 It looks pretty good.

Apparently Al and Ed are back together in the FMA world, and Al's back in the armored body. Some new villain with a metal face...

I heard that it's not a continutation of the series, but a filler for it, hence why Al is in his armored body.

Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:39 pm

CommanderSwiss wrote:
Koku wrote:The Movie trailer has just been posted on animesuki. :3 It looks pretty good.

I heard that it's not a continutation of the series, but a filler for it, hence why Al is in his armored body.

A lot of fans will probably be angry at that. :S

Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:25 am

Either that or they will be relieved that the series actually drew to a conclusion.

Why are we doing small font now?

Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:47 am

Koku wrote:
CommanderSwiss wrote:

A lot of fans will probably be angry at that. :S

*Is a fan*

*is angry at that thought*

Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:55 pm

*Is hooked and smurf at the same time*

Why, oh WHY can't CN Do TWO episodes each week? What are the on, 6? >_< I love it, totally awesome anime!

Could someone give me a link to episode summerys, preferably GOOD ones? XP (I have a short attention span, if it’s not intrestinsting, I won’t read it, even if it’s about something I like. --'

Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:20 pm

digitel_anime_fan_20 wrote:*Is hooked and smurf at the same time*

Why, oh WHY can't CN Do TWO episodes each week? What are the on, 6? >_< I love it, totally awesome anime!

Could someone give me a link to episode summerys, preferably GOOD ones? XP (I have a short attention span, if it’s not intrestinsting, I won’t read it, even if it’s about something I like. --'

http://fullmetal-alchemist.com/anime.php

Summaries up to episode 47.

Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:40 am

Koku wrote:
digitel_anime_fan_20 wrote:*Is hooked and smurf at the same time*

http://fullmetal-alchemist.com/anime.php

Summaries up to episode 47.

*hugs* :hug: You rock!

Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:42 pm

All you FMA fans, I'm wonder if I should see FMA because it looks...really goopy(bloody, gory). Is it? I want to see what the hype is about. But once it runs past Cowboy Bebop or Evangelion(Not EoE, though.) I try to shy away.
Topic locked