Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:34 am

Flame wrote:
cap wrote:Well that show does have a lot of lovable characters.

Hughes, Ed, Al, Armstrong, Hawkeye, Mustang, Scar, Envy, Winry etc. Heck, I am a Rose fan myself.

Yes indeed. Scar is quite lovable. You go up to him, give him a hug, and then buh bye to your head. :P

But yeah, there are some really good characters in this. Hughes is hilarious. And Mustang is the Flame Alchemist...so enough said as to why I like him.

The only lovable ones are Hughes, Clause and Greed. Of course, most of you have no clue who Greed is. But he be awesome! Winner he is!

Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:19 am

Jim wrote:
Flame wrote:Am I weird in saying Scar is one of my favorite characters?

If you are, then so am I. Easily one of the coolest characters in the show.

I must be weird in saying that Kain Furey is my Favorite :lol:

Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:25 pm

i kind of like the chap who has a daughter by the name Alicia. That guy is pretty cool and very funny. Haha

Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:57 am

pretty good show i watched it off and on and now i been watching the new ones on sat. :D

Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:44 pm

Haha.. I actually download them and burn on a CD. Watch entire Series anytime!

Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:15 pm

Reviving this thread with movie news. :D I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl!

SPOILERS!:

Translated Newtype Scan from fullmetal-alchemist.com

Apparently it's set after the anime, which makes it all the better! Hopefully this wraps the series up nicely. :D

Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:25 pm

Koku wrote:Reviving this thread with movie news. :D I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl!

SPOILERS!:

Apparently it's set after the anime, which makes it all the better! Hopefully this wraps the series up nicely. :D

Is it just me, or does Ed look like a girl in that poster?

Oh, and Hooray! :)

Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:16 am

Jim wrote:
Koku wrote:Reviving this thread with movie news. :D I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl!

SPOILERS!:

Poor Ed, if he's not short, he's a girl.

Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:45 am

CommanderSwiss wrote:
Jim wrote:

SPOILERS!:

Poor Ed, if he's not short, he's a girl.

You think they'd cut the guy a break... *cringe* Honestly though, he's better off short than looking like a girl.

Oh well. Seems awesome. :)

Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:30 am

This is from my Japanese July Newtype:

http://img248.echo.cx/img248/3733/hughs0jx.gif

Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:51 pm

Christopher wrote:This is from my Japanese July Newtype:

Hughes? Spiffy...This is one of those times I wish I could read Japanese. ^^;;

Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:47 pm

I am suxh a fan of FMA....Edward Elric is sooo cool im trying to do a set of edward Elric....And I know the opening song (the first) by heart!

Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:17 pm

I finally watched my first episode of this series and WOW, I am now hooked, lol :D

Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:14 pm

Flame wrote:
Christopher wrote:This is from my Japanese July Newtype:

Hughes? Spiffy...This is one of those times I wish I could read Japanese. ^^;;

...Or have a working knowledge of applicable history.

FMA MOVIE!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:11 am

Yup thats right there is a FMA movie coming out in Japan soon so it won't be in the states for awhile but thats not the point! It takes place 2 years after the last episode. They say that Al is finally 'fixed' in this movie! Not sure about the rumor of Ed living or not. I know he doesn't die in the series but still...
Topic locked