Know your Gundams from your Evas? Your Chobits from your .hack? Think Boba is the best thing since Pocky? You're not alone. Enter!
Topic locked

Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:20 pm

It was Ceres: Celestial Maiden Vol. 6. I love that series! I hope to see the anime soon.

Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:11 am

Big O Vol. 5 & 6 (ends the manga run. Not the same as the anime, but a good ending nevertheless)

Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:48 am

Gravitation- Volume 1

Need...Volume...2...NOW!

Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:11 am

AFI_Sorrow wrote:Gravitation- Volume 1

Need...Volume...2...NOW!

Vol 2 is GOOD :D
I'm dying for Vol 3... Gonna buy it as soon as I have the money.

Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:57 am

Okay,

XXX Holic Vol. 1-3 (Contrary to the name, this book is actually only PG rated, with nothing to do with nudity. It's a really good story with crossovers from the series Tsubasa, all done by CLAMP) *waiting for book 4 now* ;)

Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:50 am

timkhj wrote:Okay,

XXX Holic Vol. 1-3 (Contrary to the name, this book is actually only PG rated, with nothing to do with nudity. It's a really good story with crossovers from the series Tsubasa, all done by CLAMP) *waiting for book 4 now* ;)

O.o 3 is out?
EEEP!!! I need to go read it...Plastic imitations are fun!!!

Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:04 am

Syrill wrote:

O.o 3 is out?
Actually, vol. 4 is out also. In English at least. Japanese/Chinese is on vol. 5 and vol. 6 will be out in about a month, and English vol. 4 will be out around June. Del Rey release calendar (it's a *.pdf).

Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:44 am

I totally binged on Naruto this week and read from Vol 5 to the current chapter. ;_; Waiting for the next chapter was like hitting a brink wall. *readreadreadreadreadSTOPYOUFINISHED!*

Chanel wrote:Naruto 248 RAW - Gaara is soooooooo cool ^__________^

I love the new Matrix look. :)

Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:42 am

Marissa wrote:
Syrill wrote:

O.o 3 is out?
Actually, vol. 4 is out also. In English at least. Japanese/Chinese is on vol. 5 and vol. 6 will be out in about a month, and English vol. 4 will be out around June. Del Rey release calendar (it's a *.pdf).

don't you mean vol. 5 in june? :P And I'm half-way through Tsubasa vol. 1. :) I'm shocking myself to say that even though I prefer the art of Tsubasa better (that style) I actually think I like XXX Holic's story better (altho it IS only 1st book so far, by this time in XXX Holic I was way more hooked and involved in the plot)

Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:52 am

Shaman King Vol. 9. I love it!

Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:20 pm

Gravitation vol 3 :D . Not as good as vol 2, but still very funny! Starting on vol 4 now (it has a colored poster in it YAY!)

Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:15 pm

Tsubasa Vol. 1-4 (Okay, I stand corrected... Tsubasa may just be a bit better than XXX Holic, I guess it was just a slow starter ;). Very good story of struggle for the CLAMP characters displaced into different dimensions/worlds :))

Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:47 am

Finished all of these today (putting off my real work!):

Rave Master 10-12
Fruits Basket 5
Hunter X Hunter chapter 234 (raw)

Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:55 am

Naruto 250. Team Kakashi... the name just sounds too cool for me =D

Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:11 am

Azumanga, the second one! :D
Topic locked