Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ginger Harp Seal Pup wrote:
.:Blank Stare:. wrote:
Favourite characters are Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Gaara, Temari, Shikamaru, Chouji, Rock Lee...and many more. There are so many utterly brilliant characters and they all have their own unique personalities. I watched a really really sad episode earlier. I'm not going to spoil it for those who haven't got that far but be warned, if you're uber sensitive like me you will cry loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and...

Actually, there are a lot of sad episodes...

Lol... is it episode 19? because its a sad episode...

I cant wait for episode 177 to come out, 176 was a good one. :D

It was between episode 80-90, I think. Very sad. Dressed in black. I'm saying it this way because I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't watched that far!

Ah, yes, yes.. But the new person that is introduced is sooo much cooler. <3

(Sorry if I said anything that will spoil!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I just watched the funniest episode so far! Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are curious about what's under Kakashi's mask...and it's just SO funny, not to mention weird! And what was with that bird-call? Funniest bird call I ever heard XD

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I love Tonton the pig! Man, is she cute or what? She actually reminds me of my late dog, Dandy. She was really fat with little legs and Tonton really reminds me of her :)

"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Neo account: ginger23456

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I just watched the funniest episode so far! Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are curious about what's under Kakashi's mask...and it's just SO funny, not to mention weird! And what was with that bird-call? Funniest bird call I ever heard XD

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I love Tonton the pig! Man, is she cute or what? She actually reminds me of my late dog, Dandy. She was really fat with little legs and Tonton really reminds me of her :)

AH! The fish lips/ buck teeth, right?! :roflol: :roflol: haha... Dont remember the bird call though, what episode number was it?

Tonton is ADORIBLE! So cute, and you just gotta love the pearls xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

AH! The fish lips/ buck teeth, right?! :roflol: :roflol: haha... Dont remember the bird call though, what episode number was it?

Yep, that's the one! I wonder why he covers his face like that, though? Maybe he's got scars or something from a past fight. I'd like to think he's got a perfect face though because he looks so hot and I'd like to snog him XD Can't remember the episode number, sorry!

I did some online 'personality' quizzes on Naruto and they are in my LJ so feel free to do them! Post your results. I'd post mine too only I'm too lazy ;) Just read my LJ XD

"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Neo account: ginger23456

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yep, that's the one! I wonder why he covers his face like that, though? Maybe he's got scars or something from a past fight. I'd like to think he's got a perfect face though because he looks so hot and I'd like to snog him XD Can't remember the episode number, sorry!

I did some online 'personality' quizzes on Naruto and they are in my LJ so feel free to do them! Post your results. I'd post mine too only I'm too lazy ;) Just read my LJ XD

Whoo. It says that I am Gai. o_o

My true love is.. SASUKE! *squee*

My village is Konoha...

Whoop! Im a jounin! :D

Cool tests.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:33 pm 

Whoo. It says that I am Gai. o_o

My true love is.. SASUKE! *squee*

My village is Konoha...

Whoop! Im a jounin! :D

Cool tests.

For some 'one-of-a-kind' info, pictures of kakashi that has no mask are currently been uploaded. and there are some of them. Have seen one in wikipedia. Why note try it for your oneself?

Quizzes? Test? I've only tried one. And it's 'bout love.

Tried a test from a fansite, then it says I love Hinata? Well i love shy girls...

Naruto theory... There will be a next generation of Sennins. Don't know who'll be 'The Three'? find it for yourself. Everybody knows!

Watched the movie... it was great. Rated A- 8)

will comeback later...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:24 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
OMG i love naruto! I just discovered it! HA!

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:37 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Don't turn into a moron fan Yukio :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher... what are you trying to say? :x

Post subject: No They Won't!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:43 am 

Blk Mage wrote:
This news is terrible. I'm scared that the American people are going to screw it up terrible, how are you suppose to explain "sexy-nu-jutsu" to young kids....?!?! Taking this from another person, our beloved Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, will now become Nathan, Stephan, and Stephanine....=(
color=darkblue] :x no they won't!i'm a american!i understand it pretty well....the bad part about it is that they change the swearin 2 cha or somethin like that....they didn't xplain the "sexy-nu-jutsu" 2 well,so i just got on the internet & looked it up.the charaters name r still the same!Sasuke is my fav. good guy!he so cute <3 my fav. bad guys is Zabuza & Orochimaru,they r so cool! 8)[/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ugh. Are you actually saying that you like the english version? *shudder* once I started to watch the japanese episodes, the English ones just about hurt my ears.

Alot of the things dont make sence in the English version, beacsue people in America are paranoid about their children seeing that kind of stuff. It would have been sooo much better if they put it on Adult swim. Putting it on toonami totally ruined it. -_-

Yes, even though I am an American, sorry to say this but I hate America. Paranoid little american weirdos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:20 pm 

so,the japanese is it in english?& if it is,where can i watch it?caz i really would like 2 check it out.& is it on dish or direct tv?caz i don't have anythin other than that.well don't worry about sayin that u hate american,caz its not really my fav place ethier. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:08 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Ugh. Are you actually saying that you like the english version? *shudder* once I started to watch the japanese episodes, the English ones just about hurt my ears.

Alot of the things dont make sence in the English version, beacsue people in America are paranoid about their children seeing that kind of stuff. It would have been sooo much better if they put it on Adult swim. Putting it on toonami totally ruined it. -_-

Yes, even though I am an American, sorry to say this but I hate America. Paranoid little american weirdos

Eh, I hear about this all of the time on many sites, but people seem misinformed (just because people hate dubs). It's always griping about dubs, editting, and the fillers, Little is editted out from the American version, except some swearing, the part where Naruto and Sasuke kiss (though I think it's ridiculous they removed that. OMG GUYS KISSING!? HOLY CRAP!), and a few scenes that were especially bloody (though that is iffy, they may not have even touched that, since most of the blood is still intact). The fillers are entertaining, and some hilarious. People want to get back to the main story, but in my opinion *SPOILERS I guess* the story would be lacking without something in between the two year timeshift. Now, I haven't gotten to the newer fillers, but the older ones were fine.

Most of the voiceacting is actually not bad (it's actually decent). America was fortunate with the voice actors they got, as it's better than most American dubs. Only a few really strike me as bad:

Naruto (though his Japanese voice is terrible too, and everytime I hear Dattebayo! or Believe it! I want to shoot myself, though Dattebayo annoys more more since I've been binge watching lately, and it's sooo annoying when just about every one of his sentences end with the same sound. Maybe... if it were used at a time that made sense? "Where is Sasuke, dattebayo!?" What the heck?)

Orochimaru (and once again, his Japanese voice makes him sound like a woman with a testosterone problem, so it's bad too)

Shino (okay, his Japanese really isn't that bad, but let's remember how deep his voice is? His American is terrible though... it just is.)

Dosu (both versions he sounds like he's 30 years old... WHY!?)

Most of the terrible voices are bad in both versions, though I think that Tenten's voice is bad only in the Japanese version. Most of the others aren't really that terrible. People only think the Japanese voice actors are great because they're not speaking English. Believe me, I'm sure many Japanese people think the same way about the Japanese voices as Americans do the American voices, because they are both average.

removed

Oh, and having watched episodes 100-156 in the last couple of days, my new favourite characters would now have to be: Neji, Shikamaru, Kiba and Hinata (Neji was hilarious on the Curry of Life arc and had a great fight in the Sound 5 arc, Shikamaru and Kiba from the Sound 5 Arc, and Hinata from the Sensing Bug (forgot the name) arc.)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I like orochimaru's japanese voice better, casue his english voice makes hm sound like a child molester... (even though he does want sasuke's body... :roll:

My favorite characters are Naruto, even thought his dattebayo thing doesnt make sense I get past it, and I do like orochimaru, even though he is evil, and I like Neji and Shikamaru. Temari is cool too.

Starry eyed, as for the japanese episodes, they arent in english, but they do have english subtitles. This may seem like a pain at first, but I have seen the entire series now and I dont even realize that Im reading the subs. You can watch the episodes on http://www.youtube.com and at the top there will be a bar that you type in and just say "Naruto episode..." whatever episode you are on. There is also another way to watch them. You can get the othere episode another way and if you want to know you can just PM me. But youtube doesnt always have all of the episodes on there and some times they are poor quality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:42 pm 

I think that since September when Naruto firsted aired, most anime fans in America now are obsessed with it. Lol Though, some of the people I know hate it because they say it reminds them of Dragonball Z.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next