Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I was first introduced to Naruto through CN, but it sucked and I heard about the japanese thing so I watched that.

And how the heck does it remind them of DBZ? xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:13 pm 

.:Blank Stare:. wrote:
I was first introduced to Naruto through CN, but it sucked and I heard about the japanese thing so I watched that.

And how the heck does it remind them of DBZ? xD

People are saying the constant fighting reminds them of it. I have watched DBZ and Naruto. There are no "constant" fight scenes in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

That is stupid. The only "constant" fighting scenes in Naruto are the Chuunin exams and then some other fights that I cant post cause its a spoiler.

Naruto is sooo much better than DBZ -.-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:36 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Well, I don't think it's *too* much like DBZ, but well, there is one major likeness between the two:

*spoilers*

You may not have read too far into the manga yet, but eventually Naruto learns a new technique that is roughly translated as "SS Naruto Kamehameha Destructo-Spirit Bomb no jutsu". It reminds me of DBZ a little. :\

(as a side note, his hair gets longer and more spiky as he performs this jutsu)

Lol, the only two things I can think of that link them together are some of the fights take many episodes to do sometimes (though it doesn't take 5 episodes for a Rasengen or Chidori) and there's a lot of fighting in completely desolate areas. The problem being is that they seem to actually have a reason for being there in Naruto (meaning they don't run/jump/fly to some random desolate area to fight that has nothing to do with the setting, also, they don't all look the same either. x_x.)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

See, I really shouldnt be saying anything about DBZ and how it sucks so much casue Ive never seen it, but it just seems really stupid. Is that new move in the lastest manga chapter? Im one before that and I dont remember anything about that move. Unless thats the translation of Rasengan. O_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:30 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
It was a joke. xD

I just threw a bunch of move names from DBZ together and put no jutsu after that, but secretly, that is the jutsu he's going to learn. ;) (I'm almost ashamed that I know the names of all of those moves... well I have a friend who used to be into DBZ a lot. x)

No one take that post literally. ;)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well it makes alot more sence now..

xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:53 am 

ok........isn't this a naruto post?why r u talkin about dbz?that is soooo stupid.i haven't watch dbz in like 2 or 3 years.well last time i watched it,it was stupid.

~For every dream that shatters,another one comes ture~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

We are talking about DBZ becasue we are comparing it to Naruto.

Its not off topic, and its not stupid. So if you dont like that we are comparing the two things, then leave. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:07 am 

:o ok,mayb i will leave.i'll go 2 1 of the other naruto web sites.wait wat isn't stupid?r u sayin that i said comparin naruto 2 dbz is stupid,or r u sayin that i said dbz is stupid.caz i did.i really don't mind u guys comparin,i just thought that oh just 4get that i said that.man i didn't think anybody would get mad at me 4 typin that.& i thought that u said u never watch dbz so how would u no if it was stupid or not?& i never said it was off topic.u r confusin me o_O !well sorry,i didn't mean 2 ofend anybody.well i'm sorry,there now do u feel better?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

No I meant what you said was stupid. The whole thing. And I cant read half of what you are saying. Cant understand chatspeak. I dunno. Maybe Im stupid or something, but its hard to read.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:43 pm 

ur not stupid.everybody i talk 2 says that i say alot of stupid stuff.& it took me awhile 2 understand chatspeak.the other resin why u can't understand me is i can't spell.so its ok,if u can't understand me,alot of ppl don't. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Why do you use chat speak anyway then? If it just makes you sound moronic, then there really is no point to it.

Anyway, on the topic of Naruto, I just read the latest chapter of it. I cant wait till the next one D:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:52 pm 

i have no clue wat moronic means.i don't no y i do it,i'm so use 2 it now. wat chapter did u read is it a good 1?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Moronic means like a moron.

And I said that I read the latest one.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next