Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:36 am 

if anyone reads the manga they would realise that it is really googd and when will the episodes be about the second series anruto. well they will be coming in april 2006. :x yes, i want to kill someone for this decision and really nate the fillers, but i can wait and hopefully, the eps will be 100 times better than the manga due to all the disappointment :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Filler episodes kill me a little each time aswell. But waiting for a whole season until it starts up again, thats just not right. The recent fillers are kinda...lame not the best, but lets hope for the best shall we?(curry of life really now, lol)
But I have bleach which isn't fillerlotta yet so I'm content for now.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

What is th Japanese version rated?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

And can someone please tell me when the real good stuff starts? How long must I wait?

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:31 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote this below if you want to be spoiled, but really the whole damn show (except for the first few episodes and the most recent) are good stuff.

- The first good fight happens over 13-18, (Zabuza/Haku vs Kakashi/Sasuke/Naruto)

- Sasuke rips a guys arms out of their sockets in 33

- From 38+ is continuous Chunnin exam battles, 48-50 Lee battles Gaara (one of the best fights in the show)

- 66-67 is Sasuke vs Gaara, pretty good.

And etc.

People get killed, souls get ripped out, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:25 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Christopher wrote:
Quote this below if you want to be spoiled, but really the whole damn show (except for the first few episodes and the most recent) are good stuff.

- The first good fight happens over 13-18, (Zabuza/Haku vs Kakashi/Sasuke/Naruto)

- Sasuke rips a guys arms out of their sockets in 33

- From 38+ is continuous Chunnin exam battles, 48-50 Lee battles Gaara (one of the best fights in the show)

- 66-67 is Sasuke vs Gaara, pretty good.

And etc.

People get killed, souls get ripped out, etc.

Nyooo you misunderstood me - after reading the manga, can someone tell me when the next REAL GOOD plot starts :)

ImageImage

Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Are you asking for someone to tell you what has already happened in the manga? If so,

*spoilers*

Naruto returns to Hidden Leaf after his long training trip with Jiraiya. He's physically taller, and has a sleek new outfit too. Pretty much all of his friends have become Chuunin now (Sakura, Choji, Ino, etc etc). Sakura has been studying under the 5th hokage and has become a rather good medic-nin and as well as the 5th's monstrous strength too.

Anyways, to test out Sakura and Naruto's new skills Kakashi makes them take the test where they try to take the 2 bells away from Kakashi again. And this time, Sakura and Naruto succeed! And eventhough this IS a spoiler I still won't spoil the fight here because it is just too good to spoil.

So, that's where the next "good part starts," if that's what you were asking. More has happened after that too, but I wasn't sure how much you wanted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:07 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Nah I don't want spoilers - I just wanna know approximately how many episodes *avoids spoilers*

ImageImage

Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

May spoil...

Some one said eariler that Kakashi had a mask thing, and Ive seen through episode 174, and there is no mask. What were you talking about?

Post subject: ~naruto~
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:39 am 

hi :) im also a big fan of it 0:) its a very good show. what are ur fave chracters? mine are , naruto ,sasuke,gaara,itachi,kakashi,and hinita. saskura and ino really get on my nervers.

~dream that have faded never forgoten~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I LOVE Naruto! I have a mega crush on Kakashi. I just wish he'd uncover more of his face! Also, I'm such a fan of it that I named my rabbit after Temari...*sad*

"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Neo account: ginger23456

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ginger Harp Seal Pup wrote:
I LOVE Naruto! I have a mega crush on Kakashi. I just wish he'd uncover more of his face! Also, I'm such a fan of it that I named my rabbit after Temari...*sad*

I LOVE Naruto too... <3 Kakashi is awesome, and I think he would look totally hot with out the mask...Naruto is sooo better than Kakashi. Always determined... and never gives up... :oops:

Hey, Temari is an awesome name, even for a bunny :P

44anime_babe wrote:
hi :) im also a big fan of it 0:) its a very good show. what are ur fave chracters? mine are , naruto ,sasuke,gaara,itachi,kakashi,and hinita. saskura and ino really get on my nervers.

My favorite characters are NATURO!!! <3 And Gaara, and Sasuke, and Hinata, and Kakashi...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Favourite characters are Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Gaara, Temari, Shikamaru, Chouji, Rock Lee...and many more. There are so many utterly brilliant characters and they all have their own unique personalities. I watched a really really sad episode earlier. I'm not going to spoil it for those who haven't got that far but be warned, if you're uber sensitive like me you will cry loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and...

Actually, there are a lot of sad episodes...

"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Favourite characters are Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Gaara, Temari, Shikamaru, Chouji, Rock Lee...and many more. There are so many utterly brilliant characters and they all have their own unique personalities. I watched a really really sad episode earlier. I'm not going to spoil it for those who haven't got that far but be warned, if you're uber sensitive like me you will cry loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and...

Lol... is it episode 19? because its a sad episode...

I cant wait for episode 177 to come out, 176 was a good one. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

.:Blank Stare:. wrote:

Lol... is it episode 19? because its a sad episode...

I cant wait for episode 177 to come out, 176 was a good one. :D

It was between episode 80-90, I think. Very sad. Dressed in black. I'm saying it this way because I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't watched that far!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next