Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Books you love but nobody else seems to like
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:08 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

ginny-ROX wrote:
I'm a freak I love reading Dictionarys-Would anyone care to join me or am I on my own

I really enjoy reading dictionaries as well, and I also have several friends who do, too. What? Is that supposed to be weird?

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:53 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Siniri wrote:
ginny-ROX wrote:
I'm a freak I love reading Dictionarys-Would anyone care to join me or am I on my own

I really enjoy reading dictionaries as well, and I also have several friends who do, too. What? Is that supposed to be weird?

According to everyone I know yes

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

Post subject: Books you love but nobody else seems to like
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:58 am 

I would add Mind Myth and Magick
Theres a lot of stuff that seems unworkable and/or impractical but theres great stuff in there too.

Funny Ive begged, borrowed or stolen temporarly some of the books listed above and I think the same can be said for a lot of them.

You may not find the tricks themselves all to your own personal liking but then again...thats why its not your book...rather you didnt right the book. If you wrote a book it would be really different stuff that someone else would say, "Yeah but its not really anything I would do though."

Thats because this stuff is much more personal in taste and approach. Its much harder to look through a bizarre book of stuff for something "I would like to perform." Its like walking through a Modern Museum looking for stuff you would like to paint.

But, I think all books of Bizarre would be worth reading just to be able see how another artist thinks.

Im getting a retro-active raise soon at work so Im hoping to add a few titles to my collection as well

Im babbling,
C

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom - I made have said this before, but I feel I can't say it enough. This book is amazingly deep, and it's written for a 4th Grader. I don't understand why the author Louis Sachar isn't given awards from psychologists given how deep and simple he makes his characters. :evil:

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7